RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
So should I just color that? :P

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Well, now I feel stupid.  :D

Maybe blood red (dark dark red) with black mixed in, and what site was the tutorial on, I checked the first post.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
GIMP = free version of photoshop, but you have to know how to do stuff with it.
oh

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well, now I feel stupid.  :D

Maybe blood red (dark dark red) with black mixed in, and what site was the tutorial on, I checked the first post.
Ahh... I forgot it was hbgames.org... Now it's dragonkid.org so I'm not sure. Sorry.

Also, the lighting was kind of drastic so tell me if you want it redone with more darkness.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Well, I love it, but could you make it with less lighting and more darkness, I mean, make it less white and more grey

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahh... I thought so. Coming right up!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Double post, sorry, but I just needed Mexneto to know that I did it (had to do it once and then redo it because the transition of lighting was still a little too drastic :P)

EDIT: Whoa! Resources is another section, now!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 12:22:03 AM by mastermoo420 »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Nice! Thanks too too much! *cough*reped*cough*

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. You sure you repped me? My rep went down! XP Also, I won't be doing much more, anymore. I'm still in "retirement" XP after a week I retired -_-

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
No, there was an error, I couldn't the second time. Because I have to wait three hours from last time, but I don't know who I reped within the last three hours.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
my rep went down! :'( why is my rep so low anyway? i must be the person that the -rep goes to when someone -reps someone else because of a bug. :'(

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Lol. Thanks. You'll probably still need someone to redo the Moon *cough*grafikal*cough* Lol. He's a god at this. XP

what's wrong with it? didcha make it up? looks a little fat compared to the other icons, if you know what i mean i suppose. looks great though. Moo, i really liked the gun and ammo you did. its awesome.

those look like runescape weapons. (i stopped playing runescape about 3 months ago)
lol. just a comment .

nope, not runescape. i got bored one day and made those. completely original. (well, besides the fact that they're swords and stuff) i've played runescape before too. i don't actually know if anyone hasn't played it before :/

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ok, you're reped up!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
nope, not runescape. i got bored one day and made those. completely original. (well, besides the fact that they're swords and stuff)

lol, ok
i don't actually know if anyone hasn't played it before :/
lol, i know

[edit]
Ok, you're reped up!
mine?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 05:01:12 PM by fadark »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Nah, me. I some how got more rep now... Anyways, grafikal's back, so he's your man! And yeah, the moon was a bit fat. I manually made the curves (thanks for the help, grafikal! :D) and that's why it's a bit like that... :P

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
Here are some card icons I made for a game I am working on. They are elemental spell cards and restorative cards.

Fire

Lighning

Ice

Darkness

Holy

Heal

Restore

Life

Refresh
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
They're pretty tight! =D

Rep:
Level 88
How about doing... (THESE ARE SUGGESTIONS)

A pirate hat
A pirate suit

If you haven't already, a Scimitar and... Err... A pirate sword!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I made a scimitar a long time ago and I think grafikal remade his own.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Your Icons you have found and made have been added to my Addon pack... Thanks Guys...

I have imported them all in and configured them... Very impressed !!! +Rep for both of you !!!

All updates are listed in the first post, under the spoiler area:-
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,15785.0.html

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
OMFG!!! That's freaking nice. Kudos to you on importing them and doing everything. You deserve rep, too. Remember that most of this was grafikal.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 07:33:12 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
<insert text here>
I need these:
Nunchaku
Pocket Knife
HookSwords

Thx in advance :D

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
my rep went down! :'( why is my rep so low anyway? i must be the person that the -rep goes to when someone -reps someone else because of a bug. :'(

lol, no there is no bug, people do click the - under you. I have seen you get lower due to the many requests you have. =/
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You guys have helped me sooo much.

Here are a couple custom home-made swords. Enjoy!

(only three for some reason...)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Here's an icon that I made that I might use in my game

It's a... 4-bladed shuriken thingy...
Sincerely,
Your conscience.