RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Uh oh....... I used lighting. I also set my own colors. XD Here it is, anyways. All are good, except for the Moon. Moon's kind of... awkward... Enjoy! :P

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Thanks sooooo sooooo much!
They look awesome!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. Thanks. You'll probably still need someone to redo the Moon *cough*grafikal*cough* Lol. He's a god at this. XP

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Thanks, still though, I don't mind it. *cough*rep*cough*

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What, you want me to rep you now??? >< :P

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
no, I reped you.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, lol. Okay. Thanks! :D I guess DS de-repped me for not posting a picture... She really is out to get me no matter what I do. :(

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
And because of that meanness, ME NO HELP YOU NO MORE. Unless you get a picture.
i dont think i was being mean. it just seemed like everyone here was ignoring me for 14 posts (i counted). aanyway, sry.

ammo pack = i just need a box with a picture of bullets or something on it.
machine gun =

thanks in advance!

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Isn't that way to big for anytype of icon or rmxp?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
He wants that pic made into an icon. That is just to give mastermoo an idea of what fadark wants
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Isn't that way to big for anytype of icon or rmxp?
its just a referance. if i already had the icon, i wouldn't come here to get it.

He wants that pic made into an icon. That is just to give mastermoo an idea of what fadark wants
yep! :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ohh...can I request that last one I asked for: Like the other signs, only black and with lighting, and looks like a Y with two horns coming out and facing out at the middle of the stem.

Can I request that?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lemme work on fadark's first. Or, if grafikal comes, he can use his sharingan and try to work on it. Dang... That machine gun's going to have to be less detailed in my icon. Also, you weren't mean. That was just my way of telling you to get a picture :P

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
lemme work on fadark's first.
yay thanks!

That machine gun's going to have to be less detailed in my icon.
its ok! ;)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Alright... I'm pretty proud of my machine gun, but the Ammo Pack is kind of like my moon: decent, yet could defenitely be better. Your choice. :P After the black icon, I'm probably not going to work on anything for a while. I wasn't actually meaning to continue making stuff. XD

Ohh...can I request that last one I asked for: Like the other signs, only black and with lighting, and looks like a Y with two horns coming out and facing out at the middle of the stem.

Can I request that?
You can request that, but I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mind drawing it on Paint sloppily as an ouline?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Thanks Mastermoo! You're too helpful!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Thanks, but remember that grafikal will come and take over again, soon. And remember to attach the outline of your icon! I don't really get what you mean.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
hey, i was lookin at ur stuff, and it seems to be pretty damn popular. i could help if you would like any. i can post stuff (i'll edit later) of things ive done not too long ago [for examples of my stuff].

and im ALWAYS active on the forums anywhere from 5pm - 1am [eastern US time].

just lemme know if you wanna see a few of the things i made (mostly evolving weapons [for synthesizing purposes]) and i'll edit this and show.

[EDIT]
sword point 1

sword point 2

sword point 3

sword point 4

lance point 1

lance point 2

lance point 3

lance point 4

also, here's a different SCIMITAR:

i like using a black background cause it gives a better 'finish' to the look of the icon when it's imported into the resources.
[page 2 or 3 or something]
those look like runescape weapons. (i stopped playing runescape about 3 months ago)
lol. just a comment ;D.

Alright... I'm pretty proud of my machine gun, but the Ammo Pack is kind of like my moon: decent, yet could defenitely be better. Your choice. Tongue After the black icon, I'm probably not going to work on anything for a while. I wasn't actually meaning to continue making stuff. XD

the icons are great! thanks!

btw. what program do you guys use to make these icons? maybe i could learn how
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 10:26:25 PM by fadark »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I used paint. XD And if you read the first post, you would see the link to the site that taught me (didn't mean to sound rude)

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
i read the first post but not very thoroughly.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Hey, graf, i need help with an icon. One of my characters will be using claws as a weapon. This is the icon I made, but I'm fully satisfied with it. It is my first icon.

If you could help me make it better or even make a new one if you could make a better one, that would great. If you do make a new one, just make it basic, not too fancy. Think inically equiped weapon. I'm not sure if I want to make seperate icons for each weapon in this game or not as I am still new to making games. Thanks in advance.
jangles deosn't use paint (i think). because that picture of the big claw deosnt look like it was made on paint.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Looks like GIMP or PhotoShop to me.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
whats gimp? is it a program to make things (like icons) with?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Gimp is just a drawing program. And for the claw, it was photoshop, but I use paint. The guy in the tutorial says it does not matter as long as you can draw pixels. Now, any drawing program can do that as long as you process a D.U.H. test on it. Here is how to process that test:

Just sit at your computer and do that. It's small enough for RPG Maker so use it if you want! :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
GIMP = free version of photoshop, but you have to know how to do stuff with it.

I attached the outline of what I wanted the last one to look like, mastermoo!