RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
UPDATE

ICON SHOP v1.5

sorry guys. i've been out all weekend and busy with easter and such. but here's the update. i've included the ones from rpg_gnome as well :)    thx for all the help!

also @Jangles: the revision of those claws are in there. and since u posted your versions of the claws, i included those in the update incase anyone would prefer yours.
then @magic: im sure there's a trident in the previous updates. i think its in the Update v1.0. you'll have to check it out an let me know if you wanna revision. also, the maids clothes. i didn't add in. i just made these icons really fast so i could post an update so there's still some ppl's orders that arent fully complete.

[edit] AHH! i just realized i accidently left out rpg_gnome's laser gun re-edit. its on page 9 at the bottom for anyone if they want it.

also @halestorm, from fadark
thought these are icons. not suggestions

i think i'll have to agree. since i'm trying to map for some other projects, i'm busy a lot of the time, so i'll need a lot of icon help besides just rpg_gnome to do just suggestions. try posting icons that you actually need. i understand the thought tho. its just that it gets time consuming doing icons that aren't needed over ones that may be needed.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 12:00:49 AM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
thanks, i like it! i still need: rocket launcher, pack of ammo, and machine gun

forget the rocket launcher. i found a cool one in the icon update :D. i also found a machine gun and an ammo pack in there also. but i rather have them be the style that Rpg Gnome has been using for the guns that i requested.

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
its hard to copy someone else's style of drawing. you could ask him to do those if ya wanted.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Copying someone's style is impossible without a sharingan! Lol, it sucks.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
lol. that's good. since it's an eye, on the highlights and shading you've done on it, try to follow the contour of the the eye rather than making a straight diagonal transition. :D

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
its hard to copy someone else's style of drawing. you could ask him to do those if ya wanted.

i was talking Rpg Gnome

Rep:
Level 88
Ehh, I'll redo them all in a neater format.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
can i see what you have so far?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
lol. that's good. since it's an eye, on the highlights and shading you've done on it, try to follow the contour of the the eye rather than making a straight diagonal transition. :D

Say what? I'll just call it the "Sharingan Jewel" then :P

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

YAY. here you go. full cred to Moo!  ;D ;D ;D

:lol

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
GOD-LIKE!!! NOOOO. Full credit to you. I get credit for the Jewel. You get credit for the eye. Damn, that's nice. I'm not as art-smart as you. Like I told you, I'm 12, so use smaller words. :P

Rep:
Level 88
Im older than mastermoo!
Wow.
Hey can someone tell me why my avatar keeps changing?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Your avatar needs to be exactly 105x150 in pixels. Look around on the forums and you should see the reason. Also, I'll only be doing pixel weapons/stuff for my own amusement so XP If I make one, I'll post it here :P

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
are you still gonna do my icon requests, mastermoo? i still need an ammo pack and a machine gun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Idk, maybe. I have time right now so you better get me some pictures quick! ><

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
why do i need to give u pictures?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I just work better with pictures. I have pictures in my head but it always helps me to have pictures of exactly what you want. And because of that meanness, ME NO HELP YOU NO MORE. Unless you get a picture. ;)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Can I have an icon for all of the planets, plus the sun and moon.

Earth
Jupiter
Mars
Pluto
Uranus
Saturn
Neptune
Venus
Sun
Moon

Regards,
~Mexneto

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'll get to work on all of them as soon as I get on my other comp. If anyone else wishes to do it, go here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronomical_symbols) as it has all the symbols.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I meant like planets, like orbs. But those would be nice too!
Any, I don't care.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't think orbs would be good because Earth would be so hard. XD Then the others would be repetetive. :P

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I agree with earth, yeah, I think that the symbols would work better.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah. Well, what colors do you want them? Or should I decided to what I think? Also, do you want lighting on the icons?

EDIT: As of 7:53, EST, I am working on the icons. Tell me if someone else is doing it.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 11:53:47 PM by mastermoo420 »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
No lightning, I want Mars to be orange, Neptune to be blue/green, I want earth to be green, I want jupiter to be yellow/orange, I want venus to be red/pink/orange, saturn to be brown/orange, and pluto to be blue, sun to be red and the moon to be white/silver, and could you make me an extra one with a pole and two horns coming out of them, and that should be black and red.