RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
sorry for taking so long to get ya the link. here it is: http://www008.upp.so-net.ne.jp/newiceax/framepage1.htm
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Hey, i got ass loads of icons and chars from that
thanks...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
hey thanks A LOT! for that material man. that guy's awesome. anyone with an EES request will probably have in there, if not, lemme know and i'll make sure i reskin/color/or modify in someway for ya.

also, sorry i haven't posted anything new in like a day and half or so. i've been rediculously busy lately  :P

i'll get those requests up here soon. i promise.

UPDATE

yay! finally updated hahaha. SUPA UPDATE! (almost added one full MB) lol. Also, i've rearanged the folders in there for better convenience. just know what update had what in it is basically all you need to know. it's separated by updates now.

@WhiteKnight : Yea, i've customed that up in there for you!  ;D  (p.s. - i've actually got the replica gunblade from him  :P. its pretty sweet.)

along with everyone elses.

Direct Link to v1.4 below
ICON SHOP v1.4
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 03:52:34 PM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 87
Hmmm, Squalls gunblade from Final Fantasy VIII?

;)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
updated, two posts up ^^^  ;D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahhhhh! >_> I hate direct links. XD I'll attach things in the first post now.

Rep:
Level 88
Grafical... Cos u gave some of your icons different backgrounds... I have to spend ages fixing the background to make it transparent...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Huh? When you import it, then it shouldn't matter. Just left-right-click. o0

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Moo has got a point. you're supposed to "import" any graphic you use for your games. (as opposed to moving and dropping the file into the folder). cause if you create a game disk, the game hasn't 'imported' that graphic and therefore won't be used.

-on the other hand, if you import (like you should), then just left click on the background color when it give the option to do so. the image may not look anydifferent when you do that, but when you use it 'in game' that color chosen is completely transperent.

p.s. i'm gunna go eat nachos and play 'we love katamari' as i wait for more requests  :P :P :P
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 04:48:06 PM by grafikal007 »

Rep:
Level 87
WooHoo ^_^

Gunblade looks great! Nice job on all the others too!

Thank you!

Rep:
Level 88
How about a Scythe? Like a reaper scythe.

Ever watched something where a person has a pencil blade? I wanty!

Rep:
Level 88
To complete the diner set we need a spoon, a "plate" shield, a steak knife, and a pair of tongs!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
hahahaha rpg_gnome, ur rediculous  ::)   lol. i'll make those soon  :P

@whiteknight, thx!, np
@halestorm, will do  :lol:

Rep:
Level 88
gotta add the fork to!

Rep:
Level 88
How about a Scythe? Like a reaper scythe.

Ever watched something where a person has a pencil blade? I wanty!
YAY! Its being done! YAY!

Also how about... A notepad... Ruler with wooden things on it to make a shield... A carboard helmet... U know a set of items of a school.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Hey, will you do private requests? Like I PM you the request and you'll PM me the finished product and keep it between us? I don't really like having too much stuff in my games that alot of other people can use as well. Sorry if I sound a bit stingey (yes, I know that I probably spelt that wrong).
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
yea. i'll take requests how ever you'd like. i get what you mean about that tho. It is nice to sometimes have a game with it's own orgininal pieces.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. Just remember to put those icons somewhere else. (GAWD! I still haven't done anything. I need noob-level requests.... XD)

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
AT LAST! I have access to the internet once more! MWAHAHAHA!!

Okay, more ideas:
-Trident
-Sand in a bottle(the sand could be in different colours)
-maid clothes
-wooden helmet

Thanks,
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
Hey, graf, i need help with an icon. One of my characters will be using claws as a weapon. This is the icon I made, but I'm fully satisfied with it. It is my first icon.

If you could help me make it better or even make a new one if you could make a better one, that would great. If you do make a new one, just make it basic, not too fancy. Think inically equiped weapon. I'm not sure if I want to make seperate icons for each weapon in this game or not as I am still new to making games. Thanks in advance.
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I actaully love it! but where does the characters fingers go? I think you should add fingers under it, or maybe a closed fist. But still its great!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
I actually didn't thnink of fingers but then the character using the weapon isn't human, but a devil dog, if that makes sense.
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
yes. it is a good icon. i'm thinking about making a slightly angled view of the claws. so that you can tell that they're curved blades, as well as adding or i guess bulking up the handle to fit a hand/paw.

Rep:
Level 88
I actually didn't thnink of fingers but then the character using the weapon isn't human, but a devil dog, if that makes sense.
Theres a katar in the compilation...
its three pronged..