RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How to put an icon on the screen?

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Not sure if this is in the right spot...sorry if it isn't. This isn't really requesting a script, but a request on how to script something specific.

Anyway, I'm using the Blizz-ABS with the Z-HUD, and I wanted to draw the player's equipped weapon icon on the screen. It will update itself when the character changes weapons either in the menu or through the quick-weapon switch script. I'm new to scripting, so my attempt at doing this didn't make the icon appear on screen...Can anyone help?

EDIT: I just realized that this is for XP, but I posted in the VX section...Noob mistake. If someone could move this, that would be really great!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 03:25:48 AM by RPGManiac »

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Uh, to put this in simpler terms, how do I put the icon of the character's equipped weapon on the screen, and update it when needed?
(Again, this is for XP, accidentally posted in VX.)