RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Another quest question (Answered)

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Hey there <3
What if you wanted the ncp to give you something and give it to another ncp? :epic:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 09:17:29 PM by Fufufuwie »

Rep:
Level 88
I attached a simple demo of what you would do. Just open the project and look at the events and see what they do.

Hey there <3
I attached a simple demo of what you would do. Just open the project and look at the events and see what they do.

Oh no, it won't open that sucks.. there's a incompatibility between software versions..
Could you or someone else type up the answer :?

Rep:
Level 88
Alright, I guess that means you're using the PK version. Why don't people just pirate the real version. :-\

Anyway, here's what it was.

Event 1(Person giving the item to be delivered):
Page 1:
Code: [Select]
Text: Go give this pouch to that other guy.
Change Items: +1 Pouch
Self Switch A = On
Page 2(In the 'Conditions' box, check 'Self Switch' and make sure it's set to 'A'):
Conditional Branch: [Pouch] in inventory
  Text: What are you? Stupid? Go give it to him!
else
  Text: Thanks. Here's your reward.
  Play ME: 'Fanfare'
  Change Gold: +98709
  Text: You got a crapton of Gold!
  Self Switch B = On
Branch end
Page 3(In the 'Conditions' box, check 'Self Switch' and make sure it's set to 'B'):
Text: I gave you your reward, no go away.

Event 2(Person receiving the item):
Page 1:
Conditional Branch: [Pouch] in inventory
  Text: Oh good. Thank you for bringing this.
  Change Items: -1 Pouch
  Self Switch A = On
else
  Text: Go talk to the other guy to start the quest.
Branch end
Page 2(In the 'Conditions' box, check 'Self Switch' and make sure it's set to 'A'):
Text: This is what I say after you have given me the item and completed the quest and has nothing to do with the quest.

It can be a bit confusing at first, but after a while you'll understand it easier.

Hey there <3

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Ummm sorry to ask (and I probably sound stupid but what axactly does the "Control Selfswitch =A" thing do? ???

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
A Control Self Switch makes it so that if something already happened, it will not happen again.