RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Adding pieces from one tileset to another (RM2K3)

Rep:
Level 86
My problem is this:
I need to have a cannon (From the "Ship" tileset) in the "Inside" tileset, but I don't know how to add it.
I've looked for an answer in the help and tutorials, but I've either not looked hard enough or there isn't one.
 ???
Can someone help me?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
you can't. simple as that.
If you want to do so, go in paint or something, copy the canon, and paste it somewhere into your current tileset. you can also ''transform'' your canon into a charset, and make it like events.

Rep:
Level 86
How can I do that?

(Note: I'm not very experienced with RM)

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
just like i said,(this has nothing to do with rm2k3) just go in paint,open the chipset with the canon, copy the part, and past it on your other tileset. it's all using paint.

Rep:
Level 86
Done, but I'm getting a black Chipset.

What am I doing wrong?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
sigh... i'll do it for you. just post both of your chipset here, and tell me which part of your chipset you want gone so i put the canon on it.

edit:

ever tought about downloading other chipsets?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 06:57:45 PM by HolyQ »

Rep:
Level 86
Linky?

I've looked through the rescources in the home page. No cannons there.

Rep:
Level 86
RESOVLED THROUGH OTHER MEANS. (I changed the cannon mounts to a dock)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
just -add- resolved to the topic title
don't make it change to resolved :P

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon