RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] [REQUEST] Capsule Monsteresque System

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Scholar
Hi.
First time poster, lonng time reader.

I'm not sure if some of you are familiar with the Lufia II Capsule Monster system.
It's basicly a "5th" party member... But one which you have no control over.
It fights alongside you, can level up and learn new attacks. It also heals completely after battle.

The status window was something like this:
(You could just acces it and switch between capsule monsters from there. They could also "evolve" into stronger ones.)

And in battle it looks something like this: (u don't control it.)

If anyone knows of a script like this that already exists... or if it wouldn't be too hard to make, I would appreciate it.

Ps. I don't consider the fact that u need to feed them to evolve very nice. Maybe level-based evolutions would work better?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:33:52 AM by modern algebra »
Here I am! Now what were your other two wishes?

Gracies New Favorite
Rep:
Level 63
Is this like poke'mon? I think I've seen a script like that somewhere... I don't remember where but I think it was either here or RPG RPG Revolution.