RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST]Menu Help

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Okay, I need some help... I can't figure out how to add one more window. The picture shows one more frame I put in where I want to put text and be able to show variables in... I thought I saw something useful somewhere but I can't find it anymore... if it exists... well, anyway I just want to know how to put a window there and show the value of a variable or show text depending on the map. It would be appreciated if I could get a script for that or be told what to do. Ummm... yeah, that's all, I think. ;8
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.Olny 55% of plepoe can. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.