RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Issues: Tileset and More Movement Issues

Rep:
Level 86
Ok firstly, the first issue is very strange.. For some reason, some of my tiles that are set to be impassible my character and NPCs can easily pass through them.. But it's only those tiles on certain parts of the map.. It's a wall by a bed, and my character can walk through 2 tiles on that wall, but he cant pass through any of the other similar tiles.. Has anyone else heard of this problem? Is there a fix?

Secondly, I'm having more NPC movement issues that I just don't understand.. I have a NPC set to move after a switch is turned on.. The switch works perfectly and the character begins moving, the problem is, he won't move in the desired route..

This is the simple code that I'm using

Code: [Select]
@> Set Move Route: This Event
:                             : $>Move Right
:                             : $>Move Right
:                             : $>Move Up
:                             : $>Move Left
:                             : $>Turn Right
@> Wait for Move's Completion

However, the NPC does nothing but execute the 'Move Right' command infinitely..

Assistance in resolving these issues is appreciated and won't go unnoticed.. Wish I could pay you guys for your troubles..  :P