RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[-Eventing-] Making a Mining Cart

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
lll Carpe Diem lll
PROBLEM
So you have your dungeon or mine or whatever and you want to make it look cooler. How about putting a working miner?  :o It's a simple and highly customizable event just follow the instructions!

SCREENSHOTS
Better, I got a video (coming soon on youtube, please be patient)

COMPATIBILITY
It works with both RMVX and RMXP

INSTRUCTIONS

1. There is a preliminary step which is creating two switches "Cart loaded" and "Cart unloaded":
Spoiler for:
   2. The first step is making the miner, possibly calling him Miner and not EV001:
Spoiler for:
   3. Next we tell him what to do when he needs to start working and at the end turn on the switch "Cart Loaded" so he knows he loaded the cart. (make sure it's in parallel process)NOTE: The move route varies according to where the miner has to dig and what path you want him to take (do not make impossible moves because he'll get stuck):
Spoiler for:
   4. Now we make a second page for the miner telling him to stay still when the cart is loaded:
Spoiler for:
   5. Now we make the first page of the Cart, telling him to stay still when the miner is loading the cart for the first time (remember that even the cart is in Parallel Process):
Spoiler for:
   6. Next we make a new page for the cart telling him what to do when the it's loaded (when the "cart loaded" switch is on), even in this case the move route depends on the cart's trip but remember to make it change graphic back to an empty cart when he gets to the unloading spot. At the end we tell him to turn off "Cart Loaded" switch and turn on the "Cart Unloaded" one:
Spoiler for:
   7. Now we go back to our friend the worker and copy the first page into a new one, this time though, he'll work when do it when the "Cart Unloaded" switch is on (this is the beginning of the loop), at the end we make him turn off the "Cart Unloaded" and on the "Cart Loaded":
Spoiler for:
   8. Last but not least we tell the cart to stay still when he's unloaded:
Spoiler for:

Hope it's useful! Happy Game Making to everyone!  :D

COMMENTS, FAQs & BUGS
The original post is in this link -->http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=8179 It's the same and I'm the author of it.
I noticed that it could have been done with only one switch, if you know how good, if you don't konw how to do it don't try or you might screw up so stick to the tutorial.
It's up to you to write the rest.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 05:16:27 PM by Wolfram77 »
*  Name: Sexy Technique (おいろけの術, Oiroke no Jutsu; Viz "Ninja Centerfold", English TV "Sexy Jutsu", UK DVD "Art of Eros")
    * Type: E-rank, Supplementary
    * Users: Naruto Uzumaki, Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon
    * Hand Seal: Ram
    * Debut (Anime): Episode 1
    * Debut (Manga): Chapter 1

The Sexy Technique is simply a Transformation Technique used to transform the user into a beautiful, nude woman (or a woman in a bathing suit, as seen in episode 177 and the Naruto video games). Naruto uses it to distract his instructors, sometimes leading to an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim, and it is indeed annoyingly effective; even the Third Hokage swooned when Naruto used it on him. Naruto was forced to use this jutsu in order to receive training from Jiraiya and has also used it to get Jiraiya's attention if he was slacking off. A variant of this technique is the Harem Technique, which uses varying numbers of shadow clones in combination with the technique to produce multiple clones of a nude women. Naruto teaches the Sexy Technique to Konohamaru in episode 2, who in turn taught it to Moegi and Udon.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
nice job on the tutorial.
*moves to database*

also, I removed the link as it appeared to be an advertisement, be it your website or not.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
lll Carpe Diem lll
nice job on the tutorial.
*moves to database*

also, I removed the link as it appeared to be an advertisement, be it your website or not.
Sorry for the posting error! I'm new here!
Anyway it was the link for the original topic, it's the RMVX community forum.
*  Name: Sexy Technique (おいろけの術, Oiroke no Jutsu; Viz "Ninja Centerfold", English TV "Sexy Jutsu", UK DVD "Art of Eros")
    * Type: E-rank, Supplementary
    * Users: Naruto Uzumaki, Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon
    * Hand Seal: Ram
    * Debut (Anime): Episode 1
    * Debut (Manga): Chapter 1

The Sexy Technique is simply a Transformation Technique used to transform the user into a beautiful, nude woman (or a woman in a bathing suit, as seen in episode 177 and the Naruto video games). Naruto uses it to distract his instructors, sometimes leading to an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim, and it is indeed annoyingly effective; even the Third Hokage swooned when Naruto used it on him. Naruto was forced to use this jutsu in order to receive training from Jiraiya and has also used it to get Jiraiya's attention if he was slacking off. A variant of this technique is the Harem Technique, which uses varying numbers of shadow clones in combination with the technique to produce multiple clones of a nude women. Naruto teaches the Sexy Technique to Konohamaru in episode 2, who in turn taught it to Moegi and Udon.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
ah, I misunderstood then, my mistake.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon