RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Underrated Video Games

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Twin Snakes rocked.
Why are people saying that?
Fags.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Twin Snakes rocked.
Fags.

I don't know if they had the Gray Wolf scene in the original, but when Snake first sees him in the hall way, that scene fucking rocks!

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Persona 3.

Some people just said it's BOOORING, and I have to admit that they're the foolest fool foolish foolshits fooler than foolest fools. Oh noes, this Franziska syndrome, LOL...

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Twin Snakes rocked.
Fags.

I don't know if they had the Gray Wolf scene in the original, but when Snake first sees him in the hall way, that scene fucking rocks!

It was but they amped it up, like when he cut the guy in half. One the PS1 it was pretty half assed.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Twin Snakes rocked.
Fags.

It was but they amped it up, like when he cut the guy in half. One the PS1 it was pretty half assed.

Yeah, when the guy was cut in half, it was like so fucking amazing, just like when he slices the bullet it half and it ricochets all over.

Rep:
Level 86
I didnt play the last one but the Xenosaga Trilogy was good...

also Dirge of Cerberus.....if it wasnt for the long ass story it would of been in my top 10...so hard to stay awake through it tho..........

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
The last Xenosaga was wicked so deep i think more rpgs should be that cinematic
as for dirge of cereberus .... it was horrible not the story but the gameplay sucked...

Rep:
Level 86
Dawn Of Mana

I think this game is like the Legend of Mana but more better than LOM.
But when I play......................
Urrrggghhhh........It's very bad.
Legend of Mana more good than this one.

Dawn Of Mana is worst game that I was play.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Summon Night: Swordcraft Story. <3
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

That game was awesome.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

That game was awesome.
tru dat

Swordcraft Story 2 was funnier, I think it's more fun too! They made a third one, but I think it was only in Japan. (I think, I only think this because there is an entry for it on spriters-resource.)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I thought that .hack//GU was a bit underrated. It was repetitive, but i really just like the whole concept of the series.

That game was awesome.
tru dat

Swordcraft Story 2 was funnier, I think it's more fun too! They made a third one, but I think it was only in Japan. (I think, I only think this because there is an entry for it on spriters-resource.)
I need to find that...I had the ROM for 2 but it isn't really the same.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
There was an American-made RPG on the Game Boy Color called Magi-Nation, and to this day it is one of my favorite games I have ever played.  There's a cartoon of it now, but you probably wouldn't think it's entertaining unless you played the old game.  The cartoon is marketed toward young kids, but I think the majority of the demographic watching it are older teens my age, who played the game when they were kids.  Like me!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
There was an American-made RPG on the Game Boy Color called Magi-Nation, and to this day it is one of my favorite games I have ever played.  There's a cartoon of it now, but you probably wouldn't think it's entertaining unless you played the old game.  The cartoon is marketed toward young kids, but I think the majority of the demographic watching it are older teens my age, who played the game when they were kids.  Like me!
I loved that game so much...
I wish I could find another copy...I lose mine = /

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Sounds interesting...
Welcome back Yossy ^^

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Drakengard is also underrated. >_>

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I loved that game so much...
I wish I could find another copy...I lose mine = /
Awesome!  Do you watch the saturday morning cartoon??  I know I do.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
I remember magi-nation the card game was so hard to find...

as for underrated games Gundam : Dynasty Warriors

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
big rigs critic score is 0.4 =( it deserves AT LEAST A 1.5 LOLLLL

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,21196.0.html

This game? O_o
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
Jappy's Big Brother
Dude...

YS series.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,21196.0.html

This game? O_o

ya this game! it's freakin' awesome!!
it's so awesome that even if you're 2nd, it still says ''YOU'RE WINNER'' at the end of the race(no jokes LOLLL)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 08:08:55 PM by HolyQuebec »

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Romance of the three kingdoms series is seriously underated in the USA
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89