RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Fonts?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
i've made this topic before, and I was told to look in the read mes but i couldn't find a read-me.  The HELP file did not say anything.  So...in RPG Maker 2k3 how do you change the fonts(like in messages and dialogue, ect?)

Rep:
Level 90
Download a font patch  :whoa:

where would I put it after I downloaded it?

Rep:
Level 90
Dont know, i've never downloaded one, you might as well stick with the default font in 2k3, coz if you play the game on another computer, that computer will need the font patch installed as well.  :whoa:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: RPG Maker 2003 ReadMe
+------------------------------------------+
| If the In-Game Fonts Don't Look Right... |
+------------------------------------------+

If the in-game fonts appear squishy and the letters run together, try the following steps,
in order, to solve the problem:

1. Install the "msgothi0.ttc" and "msmincho.ttc" fonts by copying them from the fonts
directory included in the installation to the  \windows\fonts directory and double-clicking on them.  See if the fonts look correct now.

2. If the step above didn't work, install the "RM2000.fon" and "RMG2000.fon" font files
into windows\fonts as described above (note that installing these files isn't necessary if you already have RPG Maker 2000 installed), then copy the "RPG_RT.exe.dat" file included in
the fonts directory over the one in the main application directory (the same directory as the RPG2003.exe file).  Create a new project and see if the fonts look correct in that new project.

TIP: I have been told that downloading Japanese language support for Internet Explorer makes the fonts used for method #1 work reliably.  Try it and see.

NOTE: If you have to use method #2 above to fix the fonts, projects you created before performing the fix will not be fixed.  You must copy the RPG_RT.exe file from the new project over the one in your existing project(s).
:tinysmile:

thanks HALO, i honestly don't have a README and the help file didn't say it.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
That's odd...  :O_o:

Well, problem solved.  :wink:
:tinysmile:

I don't either :(

Neither method worked...  Should I try reinstalling the whole thing or just live with it?

BTW:  Why does your signature have sam from lord of the rings saying "Mo Naked Hoes"?  Dosn't make sence...