RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Legend Of Vevel (Used to be Chared Version) First Post Completely Remade

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
how cute a trainer and his cute toxic growlith. :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Introduction~~~~~~~~~~~
- Hi game is bieng made in Rpg Maker Xp and is bieng developed by....well me well think of       a super awesome name when i have a team. Bassically its a fan game that takes place in a brand new region, new people and new places and of coarse new pokemon but we will like most other games keep most of the rest of the Pokemon too.=] There will be new features like the brand new Pokevice! As always if there is anything that you would like to contribute to the game whether it is becomeing a fulltime of part time part of the team giving critisism or just ideas everything helps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The game starts when you move from your house in the Johto Region to a new house in a town in the Vizen Region. You mom desides to move to this new region to relax from all the things going on. Little did she know that that the mystic legends of the Vizen Region are about to come to true.When the three legendays  of Vizen Brake out of there seel in the Cavern Of Ages. Prof. Oak was called in to observe the Legendarys. The legendarys Brake out into a huge fight that affects the land Which is were the first new feature comes in (Legendary Battle And You=]). The Prof. asks you to set out on a journey to observe the legendarys and how the battle affexts everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Features~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CBS(Custom Battle System)-About 50 Percent Done im not too good at this so i would appreciate help.
CMS(Custom Menu System)-About .. well all the features are mosly complete so i would guess like 60.
PokeVice- about 35 Percent Complete look in the ScreenShot section for some screenshot.
SideQuest-You can take side quests from tons of people
Legendary Battle And You=]-Depeniding on which of the legendarys has more power at the time it will affect the regions and how they look. The Legendarys are Raizu,The Darkness Pokemon,Vevel The Snow Pokemon,And Zephrem, The Light Pokemon.
I will post a screen shot of the different efects of Battle.
Considering how the Legendary effect the area there will be no night of day.
Poison OutBrake- Due to a Poison Spill at Azure Inc. there is a new species of pokemon called Poison Pokemon.
And much more but i dont want to waste my time righting so once i get some replies ill post more info moving on....

~~~~~~The Team~~~~~~
Me-Mapper,Minor Spriter,Eventor,Minor Scripter
Shed-Kinda hes donated some thing so i guess he would be considered a spriter

~~~~~~What I Need~~~~~
Another Spriter
Scripter
Story
um and i might just ask some stuff to who ever post here.

~~~~~Screen Shots~~~~~

Which is why its all snowy.

Whats he doin all the way over here? Youll have to wait to find out.

Rival Diggeh Giving Some Usefull Info.

Now whats that suppose to mean its a secret feature called walking on thin ice were you can go on frozen water.

PokeVice Beta Its Not Really That Great But Im On My Own So I Have To Use What I Can Make

Diggeh You Smart Ass

Probably.......

Region Maps

Vizen & Leavzen

Gona redo in D/P style sometime this week.

New Trainers!

Hero Andrew

Team Venom Leader Vincent

~Whos that Pokemon?!

Team Venom Elite Victoria

Team Venom Twins Kieth and Seth

Elegant Beauty(Replacment for Beauty)

~Whos that Pokemon?!
Its.....#412 Cloud Cloak Burmy

Ill post more when i get some replys.

Also if you would like to be in the game you can donate a sprite of yourself and if you help out you will get a more important  NCP. =]

If you would like to join the team leave example of work.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 01:54:01 AM by Teraferma.Rpg »

Dose it really stink that much that i get no replys :O

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Whoa I can't believe I missed this.
It seems to be an interesting project despite being a pokemon-themed game and from the screenshots it looks pretty good.

Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Yeah thanks i have much more to add i am just hoping that more people reply
so it not all just wasted or mabe people dont reply cause they wasnt more hmmmm. IDK

Edit: I f anyone cares ill be posting updates tommorow :P

Edit: Well not getting much replys but cant let that discourage me.

New stuff~
-You can now choose the town you start in and depending on which town you pick you can pick from 3 different pokemon
-Added in maps
-From Kanto(Pallet Town,Route 1,2)
-From Johto(NewBark Town)

You can expect within the next week
-The Journal for taking all your notes on the battle
-More screen shots
-Mabey some new trainers i have one finished ill post 2moro

Edit: Posted 1 new Pokemon (Vincent)
        And 1 Pokemon (Cloud Cloak Burmy)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 11:02:13 AM by Teraferma.Rpg »