RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I am available to write!

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
If anyone needs some part time help writing plot elements, and or ideas for a new story, please talk to me. I will do my best!

You can read a story that I am creating on the La Recherche Project thread.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,18131.0.html
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
 :-X  i could use help with that actually.  My story is still kind of thin and could do with some ... beefing up.  Also been thinkin' about addin' in a quest or two in the rather empty prelude.....
If you wanna have a look at my stuff it's....umm...somewhere in 'new projects'...i forget the link.....called Zanshin's story...in fact i think my signature has the link....

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I know where your link is, I have it on the active projects page! Ill take a look in a bit
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I know where your link is, I have it on the active projects page! Ill take a look in a bit

*feels remembered*  :D