RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Complete Project: Looking for recurts

Rep:
Level 87
Looking for people to do:

Battle animations
Spriters
Mappers

My game:
Its mainly a war-hero game that takes place in another planet far far away.

Features:
The game uses XAS (an cbs system-can be found under MOG's scripts)
Looking for people to do related sprites^^

The demo will be around 1 hour long and the full game will be about 10-20 hours long.

Actors:

Hero
Captain
LT
Soliders
Robots
Monsters
Aliens
(Sample pictures yet to come)

More to come...

PM me if your interested in an position.

Rep:
Level 86
OWNED BY MY HALO DUDE THING LOL
i will help :) Im a spriter if u didnt see my name lol
I AM A SPRITER PM ME IF U NEED SOME SPRITES FOR SOEMTHING

Rep:
Level 86
i can map if u tell me what u need i can make a example and u can see if its alirght

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
i can map if u tell me what u need i can make a example and u can see if its alirght

:-\

I can map if you tell me what you need. I could make an example and we can see if you like it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&