RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Farmhouse (needs help and team)

Rep:
Level 87
Im MAKING MY NEW GAME FARMHOUSE.

CHARACTERS
Spoiler for:
Qwerty
Bio:Young guy who likes to cook but likes to help which brings him on wild adventures
Iop
Bio:young girl who likes to help qwerty and has a crush on him.
Mactumuscular
Bio:Weird guy in black who likes evil cats And LOVVES to eat.
STORYLINE
Spoiler for:
A cook named qwerty and his pal iop likes to cook.but when they help they go on a wild adventure through caves and met monsters who want food which they help by cooking.One evil guy mactumuscualar has a bunch of evil cats that want to turn the world into food which qwerty and iop save the world .
By the way this is not an RPG game its used with RPG maker pk Its just one BIIIGGGGMinigame.
MINIGAME
Spoiler for:
This is a minigame where in watever kitchen you have to cook the food with qwerty and serve it with iop to the customers before time is out but when time runs out you lose 100 coins and go to jail.
So this is a Big minigame not an rpg game so please help

If you want to join the team the things open are
-1 mapper
-3 event people
-Minigame maker (maybe 2)
-and 2 Tester to check for errors and maybe fix it
-and/or a error fixer

People in team
-
-
-
-