RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Test] Lights Out Mini Game

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
I have made a mini game "Lights Out" and I would like some comments on it
all you have to do is switch all the light off then call to the old man

and I would like to send this to my friends but they don't have RPGMXP and they are not going to download it, they are using WIn7, how do I make it work for them

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
In the minigame I've only beaten level one :(

It's a bit hard for me, but it seems to work fine.

Rep:
Level 83
looks good, the animation of the button moving down is slow looking, but its still a fun mini.

what gave you the idea? Whats to the core like, (mostly switches or variables)? How long did it take you, what kind of other event systems have you made?

suggestion:
you could make the game auto start the next level when the puzzle is completed.
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

looks good, the animation of the button moving down is slow looking, but its still a fun mini.

what gave you the idea? Whats to the core like, (mostly switches or variables)? How long did it take you, what kind of other event systems have you made?

suggestion:
you could make the game auto start the next level when the puzzle is completed.

PUZZLE PACKAGE by Bayard Zylos, his First puzzle. Mostly switches and Common events.
It took me 2 to 3 Hours to find the right way of doing it after that less that an hour and I have made nothing really this big just some small quests but I am going to try to make some more mini game like Snake, tower defence(trying to help) and some more but I can't think of any at the mo
and i don't know how to auto start the next level when the puzzle is completed, if you look at the Common events "954:Puzzle One win" you can see how I check to see if all lights are off. Unless I make a parallel process yes thanks

and at cozziekuns this will help :P
http://www.whitman.edu/mathematics/lights_out/

Rep:
Level 83
the game is encrypted so i can't look at the commons.
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

My bad, ok here is the unencrypted one, sorry about that

I use switches 0501 to 0525 and Common events 901 to 963
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 01:58:27 PM by Solundor »