RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Rangda Bangda Returns

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
This is for that weird X game I brought up. I've started remixing the old Rangda Bangda theme from the original Mega Man X. Opinions?

(tab included)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:47:41 AM by irock »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I never heard the thing, so yeah.
Anyways, it's a nice song.

Well, it's not so long, so i can't exactly tell much, i can't tell much anyways, but it's not so long.

LOL REPEAT
AB BA LOL.

So far so good.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks. ;D Trying to throw in a classical sort of sound in there. (strings, glock)

Rep:
Level 96
UPDATE:

Zypher helped me tweak the strings and the organ. He's awesome. There are HUGE instrument gaps, I know, and there are still no drums, but the guitar line is totally finished. Mostly updating for those who wanted to hear this thing fonted.

Rep:
Level 96
Triple Post/Update get

This is the pretty-much-finished version. May need a few tweaks here and there. Also, I have to write out the line for the as of yet non-existant drums. Other than that though, it's pretty much finished.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 11:42:48 PM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 96
At least three people heard this song. Now it has drums. I'm not afraid to quad post. I AM NOT AFRAID! Mostly because I don't think Lavata is here, and no one is talking to me, and I'm second on the CO docket anyhow.

The song is actually done! If I had known the original song had such...simple drums I would have just waited. But really, they are INFANTILE. Kind of a heart breaker, really, I love this song. Oh well, here's the finished version.