RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Insert a new iconset problem

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Ej everyone now you think "oh damn a nooby how don't know how to insert a new iconset..." no I have insert a new iconset and when I play and look into a shop I see blue things around the item...
for picture see my attached...

greetzz
atiebatie99
My work isn't really good because I'm just 14
year
My English isn't really good because I'm from Netherlands

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
It just looks like some sort of transparency issue. Whenever you imported the iconset (through the resource editor hopefully...) you probably failed to realize that the background color of the iconset was more than a single color. People need to learn to use PNG files with transparency. That's what they're used for. You need to export the iconset and erase the boxes around the icons. They're probably not very noticeable though, but they're there.

So I must make all boxes another color???????? :o
damn that's a lot of work:(

greetzz
atiebatie99

ps: my iconset is a quite large ;D
year

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
ugh, that sucks that it's large. Well, what you could try to do is find a program (i know photoshop does this, but most people don't have it around here) that can select similar colors over the entire composition. I would have to say that those boxes are all one color since they're all affected by the transparency. So highlight one and then auto highlight them all, click delete (no antialias) and save as a png. You should be good to go.

Do you have photoshop? when you have can you do it for me?

tnx in advance
Atiebatie99
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 07:17:55 PM by atiebatie99 »
year