RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Monster Problem

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
i made a status efect called bind, its  like paralyze
 but after the enemy is affected by it, no matter how much hp it has, it dies in one hit regardless of  how much i hit, how can i fix it?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 02:25:43 AM by Aurora »
Life is like a box of chocolates, some days are great...and others you just wanna spit back out

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
are you sure you don;t have the death ststus shecked or gave the skill too high a power?
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...

yeah, the skill has no power all it dose, or what its supposed to do is inflict Bind
and no the death box isnt checked
Life is like a box of chocolates, some days are great...and others you just wanna spit back out

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Screen shot you're skill then post it, i'll look as it'll be easier to fix with visual help
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Thanks, but i fixed it, how im not exactly sure....buy its fixed :D