RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Homosexiality - Right or Wrong

whats a definition of stupid.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Are you Mentaly insane?

whats a definition of mental

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Its what you are.

Rep:
Level 89
Mental, that is something a grade school child would post. What is the definition of this, what is the definition of that...merely to try to inflame someone to get them angry. Don't provoke it for pities sake.

However if you want the definition of said terms, I'm sure you have a dictionary lying around or there are a couple of websites that provide excellent meanings for words.

I.e. Dictionary.com

Cheers

No im seriouse sam.
whats a definition of me

You spelt it wrong.
Its just a dumb clothes thing

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Quote from: Mental
Whats the definition of important

Did he just say that? I thought every one has their moments, but this takes the cake.

Quote from: FuMannChu

Did he just say that? I thought every one has their moments, but this takes the cake.

Its me trying to piss you off.
Wait..What cake

Rep:
Level 89
Mental I am not sure if that is your attempt at being funny...which is kind of dry if you ask me. But "taking the cake" is a figure of speech. It means simply that one has seen it all in a point of it being enough. If that makes any sense to you at all  :whoa:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: blueXx
where were the gays and lesbians in history? why did they come out only about 50-100 years ago?
simple because at the time and all of the history before it the family was the group, family told you everything you know and that's it.
then they told you to marry this and that girl, no way to mistake cause in every house there were both guys and girls and no one wants their own family... -.-

this was the first time I went through this topic, but I had to say something...you might be an intelligient person BLUE, but goddamn sometimes youre stupid!  Gays have been around forever!  The ancient Greeks were almost all gay(until Caesar made a new law forbidding gay and pre-marital sex...i.e. where the word FUCK[fornicating under caesar's kingdom]came from!)  Alexander the Great had a gay lover.  The Greeks basically used Women just to have kids and they thought they could be more intimate with men especially young boys (don't ask me?!) How you could say that gay gays have come out in the past 50-100 years I'll never know.  The words FAG and FAGGOT and Queer have been used to make fun of gay people for literally centuries.  I'm sorry, I just thought that was a dumbass statement.

PS I don't think it is right for guys to be gay, but I am tolerant.  I wouldn't want a gay roomate tho

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Quote from: FuMannChu

Its me trying to piss you off.
Wait..What cake

There is no literal cake. Mental you picked a good name, appaerantly somethings wrong in that Emo head of yours.

Rep:
Level 91
ok let's put in another way-
the more "free" the people feel, such as in a democracy, even like ancient greek, the more it is likely they will start think weird stuff and try new things
they have been around forever but on really low amounts
the freeier the world is, the more of them show

i would actually believe nature has a big part behind it
humans multiply too fast at times of peace as no war kills them, for those durations of time, nature has to take action by selecting people and stopping their family trees with them.

heh... maybe nature should be let go with it, there are too many people as is, but being doomed sounds kinda bad, shame they don't realize that nature is just playing tricks on them >>

the reasons i stated before just help that thing spread maybe even above nature's original plan.
holy shit my sig was big!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I thought the saying was takes the biscuit...
http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/29/messages/60.html

But what ever... Mental... by name Mental by Nature...LOL

I aint keen on what Gay people get up to... The thing I dislike the most it they increase the chance of Aids going air born...

Easy Solution... put all Gay people on an Island of their own and if Aids does go air born amoungst them... Nuke it !!!...LOL

(I think all Drug users, via Needle, should also be placed on an Island... and us NORMAL people can place bets on what Island will get Nuked first !!!)

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Quote from: landofshadows

I aint keen on what Gay people get up to... The thing I dislike the most it they increase the chance of Aids going air born...

Easy Solution... put all Gay people on an Island of their own and if Aids does go air born amoungst them... Nuke it !!!...LOL

(I think all Drug users, via Needle, should also be placed on an Island... and us NORMAL people can place bets on what Island will get Nuked first !!!)

yet ANOTHER blind person.THAT IS FAIRLY WELL ILLEGAL.  people are scared of gay people because the first aids were found in gay men.But you know what?Those men are dead anyway.AIDS IS NOW being found in heteroes who are cheating on their wife.Those people are selfish bitches anyway.

ALSO
You dumbasses actually thought i was really meaning it didn't you? You actually thought i didn't know what the word IMPORTANT meant..Yi Yi Yi you guys need a wake up call.I chose MENTAL Because my name is Sam there is a game called Seriouse Sam and i played it cause it looked cool and had my name in it. The last boss of the game was named Mental.I chose it because he was a mysterious person in the game in fact they never showed his face.I am VERY mysteriouse and plus hes in the game with my name in it.
'
BUT YOU DUMB BITCHES ALSO FAILED TO RELIZE THAT I WANTED TO BE BI.Its not a disease dumbasses.I CHOSE to be Bi i wasn't Born Bi i wasn't going thru a seizur and wake up Bi.So I AM NORMAL. I wanted to be BI. Look lets have an example.Blue CHOSE TO HATE DRUGS.Hes normal.I guess you could say that.

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: landofshadows

yet ANOTHER blind person.THAT IS FAIRLY WELL ILLEGAL.  people are scared of gay people because the first aids were found in gay men.But you know what?Those men are dead anyway.AIDS IS NOW being found in heteroes who are cheating on their wife.Those people are selfish bitches anyway.

ALSO
You dumbasses actually thought i was really meaning it didn't you? You actually thought i didn't know what the word IMPORTANT meant..Yi Yi Yi you guys need a wake up call.I chose MENTAL Because my name is Sam there is a game called Seriouse Sam and i played it cause it looked cool and had my name in it. The last boss of the game was named Mental.I chose it because he was a mysterious person in the game in fact they never showed his face.I am VERY mysteriouse and plus hes in the game with my name in it.
'
BUT YOU DUMB BITCHES ALSO FAILED TO RELIZE THAT I WANTED TO BE BI.Its not a disease dumbasses.I CHOSE to be Bi i wasn't Born Bi i wasn't going thru a seizur and wake up Bi.So I AM NORMAL. I wanted to be BI. Look lets have an example.Blue CHOSE TO HATE DRUGS.Hes normal.I guess you could say that.

Your screwed when crankeye returns  :whoa:
Also shut up, if we wanted your life story we would have asked  :evil:

Ha ide blame it on you all.I MEAN LOOK AT BLUES SIGNATURE FOR GODS SAKE.That is flaming wether crankeye says it or not it still has a thing that
says go choke and die on it.

Rep:
Level 90
His sig is pointing out that noobs at the forum *cough*You*cough*
Should use the search button and stuff before posting something like "duh, how do I make a dude say something"

No it says "DO US A FAVOR AND SUICIDE"

Rep:
Level 90
Exactly, what is so bad about that? LOL

THAT IS FLAMING.

Rep:
Level 89
He is just expressing his opinion Mental...you know an OPINION.

However I think it should read "Do use a favor and COMMIT suicide...just sounds a bit more appropriate.

Rep:
Level 90
It is mere opinion, just ilike your opinion is to have homosexiality to be right. see?

Quote from: Viper
He is just expressing his opinion Mental...you know an OPINION.

However I think it should read "Do use a favor and COMMIT suicide...just sounds a bit more appropriate.

I know but it is flaming.ME.It even says "Mental i made this for YOU"
 :o .