RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST]Battle System

Rep:
Level 89
I have attention problems.
I'm asking for something that i'm pretty sure already exists somewhere, but I don't know what it's called, so I can't search for it.

You walk around on the map and press something like shift to attack with your weapon.  Enemys will move around and come at you and you get damage if they touch you.

tell me what it is called.  Better yet link me to 1.  Even better, post the script here.

Please :^^:
"...because, you know, whatever."

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ok, heres what i can say.
ABS. Prexus. RMXP.net. Google. Good luck.

Rep:
Level 89
according to everyone on the internet, the only good one is on rmxp.net, but it was "removed"

http://www.rmxp.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=6490

Does anyone have the script in their game still?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i do, but damn rmxp trial expired >.< when i buy it, maybein a month, ill post hte script. or, you could email prexus

Rep:
Level 90
Ah. I may take a look at that then.. Any luck with that script anyone?
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Rep:
Level 90
~
Do you want squad based (multiple people) or normal (one person)?

Rep:
Level 89
um... if i have squad based, can I just use it with 1 person, and add more later? if yes, then squad based, please