RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kingom hearts type game. Spirit of Darkness

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
 You start the game as a ether a boy or girl demon and try to collect the power of each element. You can have dozen's of pets, houses, spouses, partners. I wanted to make a unique game to get away from the sword, sheild save the world thing. Ideas, comment, insults? Anything just some feedback ^^

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ok, a few things.

1. why do you have to collect the elements? why am i demon?

2. Organize it better.

for instance:

This is a game about...[insert story]

The characters are...[insert characters]

Features:::
[insert features]

yeah.
one andronginous paragraph of ideas doesnt do it for me.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
why not scrap the title of KH and leave it Spirit of Darkness...fan games are getting old (lol im making one)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Lol sorry about that. Here this is much better ;D

In the year 2000 a young darkness/ice demon goes on a quest to finish what their father had started, a quest to collect the elements of the dragon gods. They will have to travel trough forests, under the ocean, ice caverns, and even in dreams to collect the elements. When each of the ten elements have been collected, the tree of life will live agian and allow the weilder of the elements one wish.

Here are someof the characters...
 Main character if you choose a girl--
Name-Rei Hino
Age-15
Rei had always been very sick and had lived all of her life in bed being taken care of by her brother Zack. After a mystrious dream one night she is fully healed and asked by a strange voice to collect the elements to bring her father back. She is stubborn but very kind and will do anything she sets her mind to. She is a Ice darkness demon.

Main character if you choose a boy--
Name-Zack Hino
Age-21
He had spent most of his life taking care of his mother and sister so was never close to his father. When his mother died he decided to one day go on a quest to collect the elements to bring her back. When his baby sister gets a odd dream and wakes up strong and healthy he is curious to find what odd force saved her and asked him to collect the elements. Zack is a bit of a flirt but kind and stuborn. He would do anything for Rei and is very loyal. He is a Ice darkness demon

Name-Amy Anderson
Age-15
Despite her young age her and Zack are secretly inlove. She also is Rei's best friend so ether way you will be able to partner up with her. She is shy and kind is a Earth Light demon.

Name-Vincent Valentine
Age-27???
After a black hole destroyed his world he came to live on Earth. Shortly after arriving he met Amy and fell madly inlove with her. He is quiet but powerful and will join your group if you ask him.

Name-Cloud Strife
Age-23
He is Zack's best friend and Rei's secret crush. Truely he loves her back. He will come with you early on if your Rei, but it may take awhile to cox him to join you as Zack.

Name-Klarth AKA Claus
Age-19
He may be sassy and a major flirt but he loves Rei very much. He will help you on your quest as Zack only if you can convince him to.

Features
       --Different endings as Zack or Rei.
       --10 guilds to choose from
       --Ten God titles to choose from
       --Marry the one you love
       --Get a house and a pet
       --Tons of people to choose from for your party
       --Try your hand at building and cooking
       --Fish the day away with your friends
       --Lots of mini plots and sidequests
       --Have the wedding of your dreams! Choose everything even to your wedding song and color! Lots of wedding supplies to choose from. Careful who you let make the cake!!
       --more to come

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

1. take out Cloud and Vincent.

2. sounds good. still, whats so great about these gods and these elements? who was this guy's/girl's father anyways? whyd he go after them?

Because that's the plot of the game. The parents are the main characters parents. A big part of the game is to have alot of different games in one. The point of the game is to get the elements to awakent the tree to bring back your parents.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
why not Buttsecks?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Because that's the plot of the game. The parents are the main characters parents. A big part of the game is to have alot of different games in one. The point of the game is to get the elements to awakent the tree to bring back your parents.

ok. wait.

you said that the main character's father was searchign for the elements. he "started" something. WHY? ANSWER MY QUESTION!

and also, i realize the point of the game is to include a bunch of different games, but final fantasy VII? come on. Thats like, a direct rip-off of Kingdom Hearts. 

The father was looking for the elements so HE could get a wish. Thats what he started, a search for the elements. I know but the FF7 characters are main characters in my rpg's online and my insperation. I owe that to them. Besides, I want to add as many of the best games i can, like FF and tales of phantasia, and Zalda, and Res evil.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Why?

Why not just have BUTTSECKS?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
The father was looking for the elements so HE could get a wish. Thats what he started, a search for the elements. I know but the FF7 characters are main characters in my rpg's online and my insperation. I owe that to them. Besides, I want to add as many of the best games i can, like FF and tales of phantasia, and Zalda, and Res evil.
ok, they may be GOOD, but they arent the BEST. that, and because SO many people consider them the best, they are horribly cliched.
whatever, do as you will.

Ok, now we're getting somewhere. why couldnt you have said that the elements grant you a wish in the first place? god.

also. Do NOT. I repeat, do NOT use a FUCKING FUCKTREE. *tree*.

DO NOT. youre already ripping of KH. dont rip off the mana series to.

I wasn't ripping off the mana series I haven't even really PLAYED the mana series. And I did say in the begining it would grant a wish. I choose a tree because the tree of life/ resserecting family.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
you did not mention it.

You start the game as a ether a boy or girl demon and try to collect the power of each element. You can have dozen's of pets, houses, spouses, partners. I wanted to make a unique game to get away from the sword, sheild save the world thing. Ideas, comment, insults? Anything just some feedback ^^

nothing in there about a tree.

Anyways, i just suggest not using a tree. Use a...umm...I have an idea.

Make it so that there was some sort of...creature...who is like, evil or greedy or something. So the father or whatever found it and it said it wanted the elements in return for a wish. So anyways, then maybe the voice thing that heals you fi youre a girl could be that creature, so then thats the plot of the game, instead of a tree.

Thanks so much that's a great idea! :D. I like it better then a tree anyway because it would just remind me of the deku tree

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol, youre welcome.

and if you need help deciding on an ending, i have a possible one in mind.

So you see, a tree is also cliched.

yeah i guess so but i could'nt think of anything better. whats your ending idea?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ok, well obviously this creature is evil.

So, you give him the elements, amd so then it gives the player a choice of wishes. He/she can get her parents back, become the most powerful being, wish the creature dead, whatever whatever. i dunno, just an idea. those wishes werent actuall final ideas, more of just examples.

That's a great idea! gives you more reason to replay the game too

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah. and, it reinforces the open endedness, sorta like fable i guess, but its still a good idea.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
@Rayne: According to your postreportage, I guess you already have realised Lord Dante was actually trying to help you all the time. :D
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Sounds pretty dull so far, pictures give a great, detailed and visual source of info, try adding some  ;D (dunno what the hell I just said)

~Winged

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Meh, fan games stink kinda... But arrowone's idea for a Crankeye-ish FF sounds pretty cool =)

It isn't a fan game! I had this idea before I even played Kingdom hearts 2 and I never played the first one. If the game sounds dull then keep it to yourself and don't comment, if you like it great! Tell me about it! Quit insulting my game before you even played it. but it ISN'T A FAN GAME! If you think every game that includes a sword is a fan game then.....just quit with the bad stuff. Will somebody tell me they LIKE my idea that i was so happy about and so happy to tell people about just to get crushed with fangame and insults?

Rep:
Level 96
Ok... I know it's not a fan game but Nikolai you were... for a while making a fan game...  :-\
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&