RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Places to get your game hosted.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Ther are two places where you could do this.  One is ask crankeye but he has limited size requirement.  He basically won't take a game over 5mb or 10mb.  To contact crankeye, pm him.

2nd place where you could get gaming hosting is rios-ent, there is one requirement thou, you must join the rios-ent forums and post once in a while but thats it.  Rios takes game from 1-100mb for full games and 1-50mb for demos.  The way you could submit game to rios is thru Aol, Msn, Yahoo massenger or email to us in small chunks.  If your interest in rios then you know what to do.

Other sites will be posted here.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Other places..where you can upload files and let other people get them later (or yourself)

www.megaupload.com - up to 500 mb, unlimited DLs I think, fairly avg speed
www.filefront.com - unlimited, have to sign up, pretty quick DLs
www.yousendit.com - 1gb, lasts 7 days / 25 downloads. :|

www.freewebs.com .....just joking lol, NO USE FREEWEBS BAD

Or you could ask certain people around here who have spare space and bandwidth lying around, I know I do.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
LOL your putting em out of business.

- -

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
lol not really, they're just places to put files for a while, they're hardly as convenient as having a real site host your game  :D  Which Pegasus is on about. They're just easier ways to get your game there if it gets accepted  :)
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
lol, there's M Wave, too :P

hehehe....  :O_o:

Oh and pegasus: Make up your mind already?! 50 or 70 per demo?! arggg...
lol :whoa:

But what does it matter- almost nobody makes games THAT big in RM...

Rep:
Level 91
your going to be rong when i release E-Moon.. now thats a BIG  game.. it might be hard geting any one to host this one

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
well im sure some1 will host it but the problem comes when how are u gona send them that huge file most email accounts dont take in that much unless u pay for them
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Quote from: therophster
Other places..where you can upload files and let other people get them later (or yourself)

www.megaupload.com - up to 500 mb, unlimited DLs I think, fairly avg speed
www.filefront.com - unlimited, have to sign up, pretty quick DLs
www.yousendit.com - 1gb, lasts 7 days / 25 downloads. :|

www.freewebs.com .....just joking lol, NO USE FREEWEBS BAD

Or you could ask certain people around here who have spare space and bandwidth lying around, I know I do.

Please read them.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
There was an old game once which took up 500 MB of Hard Drive Space. It was for Rm2k, but it has a hell lot of bugs, it has A LOT OF RESOURCES they didnt use, and they had about 1000 maps or so. But size doesnt make the game..it wasnt too great.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

pokeball ermOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 90
You can upload games at my site Livingshadow.com
there is no file size limit, all you have to do is register and you dont have to post, the onnly reason you have to register is because i cant have any guest upload whatever they want. So yah upload there, decent speeds.

Rep:
Level 92
well thats a nice offer.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Heres another. uploadhut.com
It would help me out alot if you would visit my James Bond site. thankyou
bondex.spyw.com

http://www.freewebtown.com  <--- Could be used as a last resort.

It's meant to be a website hosting place (primarily), but you can just sign up, go to file manager, and use it for file storage.  :lol:
Isotope Studios - Homepage coming soon.

My game is over 3gigs, might have a bit of trouble hosting that (and its not even finished)

Rep:
Level 91
>.>
does the game have a million unused files in it? :S
because noone would host that... >.>

Rep:
Level 92
dont include any unused file and dont include the RTP if you are too big of a file size....itll just be a pain. :evil:

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
uhh... no it won't... because noone will even think of downloading it... >.<"

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
LOL you can also host things at rapidshare.de its faster then Megauplaoid sept you can only download/upload sumthing per hour

Current Project: Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
well you could try my site, www.d-rad.net . it has an uplaoder, and it is WAAAAY faster than the others, but so fro the game/demo should generally be 20 mb max. for now until ppl use it more, though, if you do want more uplaoding on my site go to my forums at www.d-rad.net/forums

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
My site will accept games upto 50mb!

http://www.kingaranfantasy.com

RULES!

You must be a member of the forum to have your game/demo hosted.

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
host-a.net

510 megs of bandwith a month and 500 and 10 megs of space
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

http://www.badongo.com/
1gb upload. have a account lets you have heaps more

Quote from: sepiroth666
well im sure some1 will host it but the problem comes when how are u gona send them that huge file most email accounts dont take in that much unless u pay for them

If you use your head people can recieve them by sending through MSN Messenger Trillian Yahoo AIM thats how they can host them on there PC Use you head  :evil:
I WANT RGE OLD FORUMS BACK

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com
Wondering Quest: World War 3%

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
You could also use torrents. Torrents are nice for large files.