RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Shigo - My first

Your a guy named Troy, your a Mercenary. The whole  game is based around quests. You half to go around in each town finding more and more  bits of the story with each visit, about the mysterious wanderer Shigo.

Sorry, I suck at giving game information. It's for Rpg Maker Xp, It's basically all RTP... So far. But you shouldn't hear any RTP music.
So, uh... Please try it out? It's not supposed to have that much plot elements seeing how it's not very long. I just wanted to know if it has a chance of becoming an average game. And sorry for the lack of screenshots also... Any other information on it is at my website. Just click the www icon below.

Screenshots-

Downloads-
Shigo Demo 1.0
Shigo Demo 1.1

Rep:
Level 91
No matter what anyone tells you, there is NOTHING wrong with the RTp graphics for XP. So long as you can Map well.

The screenshots look good.

I'm interested :)

Open for Ideas about missions?
Current Game:
The Benevrin: Sovereignty Spheres
Completion
19%
Release Date
March 12, 2006

Most Recent Photograph
Photo Too Graphic to show a thumbnail

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
yo dude i commend you for your mapping ability and the use of rtp, also its been a while since you were on neo.

Thanks for the confidence guys!
Yeah, I'm gonna need plently of quests. The only one I've really thought of is the one that's gonna get you past the first town. I'd half to make more to get people to come to the town.

Rep:
Level 91
great work on those maps, really nice to see you didn't over do the bushes and flowers around, very good stuff there.

i'll play the demo later and tell you what i think about the whole thing
holy shit my sig was big!

Best RTP game i've played (actually the only pure RTP game i've played) 10/5 over max score.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hey dude, good maps, really good,but i can

Rep:
Level 91
lol, 10/5...
anywho, i like you maps, they're nice (atleast what i can see from the screenshots).
Plus, i also like the fact that you give a bit of info everytime, and not almost everything at once.

Though, when i'll try this game, i hope not to see some guy talking to you in a black screen or something >.<"
lol

Thanks everyone, I was actually a bit nervous to release this.
Man, you guys will probably love the Alchemy System I'm gonna make in it.
Also if anybody has any quest ideas/suggestions I'm open for them.
Again, thanks everyone!

quite good I'm going to have to download this. 10/10 i like the whole quest system type thing reminds me of FFTA. And just wow I like it a lot.
Current Project = The Eleysian Fantasy: Exodus 0% Done Re-Vamping Everything From

Crap, I've gotten reports of bugs in the game.
So, if you've enountered some type of bug in the game please PM me about it!

Also, I've added a poll, if you've played the Demon already, please vote!

Rep:
Level 91
You really showned that it's not about grabphics, it's about content. Good Job.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
this game is VERY nice, but the battles can seem a little over working at times...

Otherwise, great game!! 9/10

Bridget is SOOOOOOOOOOO kewl XD

Yeah, I know, I was a little concerned about them to.
Don't worry, I'm going to work on them. They'll hopefully be a little better on the next release.

Any specfic time we can be expecting the next installment Ark??
Current Project = The Eleysian Fantasy: Exodus 0% Done Re-Vamping Everything From

As soon as I get more quests up.
Enough for a significant change.

Apology for the double post, think of it as a *Bump* to.
For those who care, I'm releasing 1.1 this Thursday. So far I've added about 3 maps. 2 or 3 more quests. And some updates on old maps such as Mystic Woods now has fog. I lowered some enemy Hp, and made them a bit stronger so your not all-powerful at level one. And some bugs have been fixed.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
DUde great i cant wait!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Sweet BTW the area where the guy says "This is the Wood Gate area" when you go to the menu it syas Mystic Woods still.

Alrighty than, everyone, Ver.1.1 has been added!
Unfortunately I had to kill the FF7 CMS so I could start off the Alcehmy System. Several inprovements have been added, bugs fixed, 5 new maps, 2 new quests, and I started the Alchemy System. Not much has been done. But it might keep you going until 1.2 comes out. Which WILL have more improvments! Anywho, check my first post for the download.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Alright! it looks like a great game but does it play as a good game?

(OFCOURSE) anyway when i played the demo ill tell you about it ok?
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I didnt saw the Alchemist screenie :D
COOL :D

Hey, does anyone know a good way to compress an .mp3 and an .wma file without putting it into another file or damaging the sound quality to much?

It'd be apprecitated greatly...

ON HOLD  :cry: