RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Advent_Cirno_Project

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010

An Official Project of Division Heaven

Information
This is probably going to be my first and last major project in Rpgmaker XP (Actually I have a partner but he's working on the GM version). This is a Final Fantasy 7 parody + Touhou's very own Cirno. This is made for Gaming World's Fangame contest and I'm posting an advert here for some reason O_o

Story
The summer heat has reached Gensokyo Edge but a festival is going to happen soon. Shinra is one of the sponsors for the festival; what they have to deliver is yet unknown. Reisen, an ex-scientist from Shinra sees a job offer at the guild.  A Supply Ship from Shinra co. is coming and guardians are needed to protect what it contains. Cirno, curious and as well as self proclaimed protector and strongest of all in Gensokyo decided to apply for the job.

Character(s)

Cirno  (aka Advent Cirno)

An Ex-Soldier from Shinra Company.
Right now she calls herself as a Girl of Justice.

She smartly keeps Gensokyo in peace with Bastard Cirno Sword, a giant sword consisting of six swords, Winning Sword in the Center, Watermelon Sword, Chocolate Edges and Wafer Blades.

She gets angry when someone calls her "Cat Tongue"

Reisen

She is a friend and Cirno's partner.
Ex-Chief Executive Scientist of Shinra Company and an assistant of Eirin Yakogoro.

She's a gunner with a rabbit shaped gun, Peter the Rabbit.
In spite of her smart appearance, she's humorous.

Hong Meiling Lockhart

A hostess of a tea shop, 7th City Center Street Shanghai Tea Heaven (China). She is like a sister of Cirno and Reisen.

She is very careful for everyone, but her fighting skills are noteable.
She's a martial arts fighter.

Marisa Kirisame

A person that "borrows" things.

Feature(s)

>Card+Turn Based Battle System + Bullet Hell Combo
*Pretty hard to explain...
*Will provide lots of info once the system is done

>Sideview Navigation

*Instead of the usual top down rpg this one is sideview.

>Custom Graphics and Artwork
>Remixed Soundtrack

Screenshot(s)

*Division Heaven is a ragtag team of people with different members for other projects. But officially has two people in it. Nessiah and Emirpoen.

Credits

Mistbell
One Night Stand
Team Shanghai Alice (ZUN)
Square Enix
Whitecat
XRXS
MOG
Raziel
TDS
Hima
Zeriab
Slipknot
Rukaroa
RPG (Cowlol)
StupidStormy36
SephirothSpawn
Emirpoen - Partner

Special Thanks

GZ
Choja
AnoNL
Kimiko
Anaryu
Skauert
Skie Fortress
Oceans_Dream
Shrinemaiden

I will be updating this thread from time to time and hopefully a full game in 2 months~
Wish us luck!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 01:47:22 AM by Nessiah »

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Looks interesting.  ;) Good luck with it.

Rep:
Level 88
Oh God, this is awesome. Looking forward to it.

Cirno's awesome.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It looks neat. Good luck.

Rep:
Level 85
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Thank you very much everyone <3
I'm workin on this right :d

Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 04:59:01 AM by Nessiah »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
The portrait looks amazing, and the sprites look great too!

Rep:
Level 89
That looks wicked!

Rep:
Level 85
Thank you guys! I updated the battle screen :D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I only have two words for this: Epic Project.

Dunno if that Battle Screen is a Mock-up or a sneak peek, lt's awesome.

Rep:
Level 85
It's a sneak peek  ;D
It's still not done yet though :<

Rep:
Level 85
Lo and Behold

« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 06:41:48 AM by Nessiah »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I don't know what to say . . . does it involve combos & Combining Cards? (It looks really great)

Cirno looks Freaking Awesome in there ;A;
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 04:47:11 AM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 89
The battle system looks great. But I'm still don't know how the cards work, could it be like on Kingdom Hearts CoM?

Rep:
Level 85
Updated topic!
@Knight Rider, well somewhat, I can't really explain it yet, I'll add a video someday :3

Rep:
Level 89
Ah don't worry about it.

A Side-Scroller? Interesting. I like side-scrollers. ;8

Now the game looks 10x badass.

Rep:
Level 85
I love Sidescrollers too :D
But...so time consuming, the sprites are already killing me ;A;

Rep:
Level 89
I can see that. Especially If it's custom made. And now that school started already (depends where you live)...

What's that white spot? Looks like a transparency error.

Rep:
Level 85
I tried looking for that white thing in image ready but I can't seem to find it, so instead it will look like she was being shot 8D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Besides that little small error, D: It lefts me speechless. (Reisen <3)

Rep:
Level 85
Your wish is granted

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
+w+ I think I hit heaven. The Sprite animation looks awesome. I can't stop staring. <3

Rep:
Level 85
Here's an update :3

Whoever can guess what ff character she is will get a candy XD

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Barret. It's Barret, right?

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 89
Is it aeris?

@Holk LOL

Rep:
Level 97
that's hilarious Holk. I love you.

Also, this is the first time I've noticed Marisa - she is awesome looking.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 07:29:22 PM by Modern Algebra »