RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crimson Chaos !!REMAKE!!

Rep:
Level 88
Evil will Perish In a Flash of Crimson...
Hey all Long time no see. Well heres the story, my hard drive got wiped so all my old data was lost...unfortunatly...anyway the good news is I'm Back and makin Crimson Chaos REMAKE. This version will include lots of new scenes and a new story to the game.

If you remember Crimson Chaos Version 1 was about 4 girls saving the world, but this Remake is going to be a Kind of Create-a-Char type of game so its a more personal feel to the player, It's going to include mini-games etc wich i hope will make the game more enjoyable.

With the character select system you can choose Male or Female, Then 1 of 6 Classes per Gender then 1 of 3 models for the specific Class you choose.

Now the Demo of my old version was due for release in Feb but since how i only jus got my pc running i no longer have the demo...but here i am remaking it so i hope you'll all post and help me get back on track :)

Thanks Guys xxx Crimson xxx
Please let me know what u think guys, your help is needed so please post xx

Story

2000 Years ago in the Land of Fargoth 4 Young heroes Clensed the world with peace and calm for what they thought was going to be for an eternity. They Defeated the evil and trapped it in the Depths of hell itself. But...Over the past few months in the Current Age...Rumour are getting spread around all the neighbouring towns and cities concerning that the great evil that was once sealed has been released and is only a matter of time before all Hell breaks loose in the World...

You Must Choose Your Path...But Remember one thing...
We are parted by an Inescapable Destiny...

Character Info -

Name:(YOU)
Personality: ??
short Backround: Lives With There Master on The Remote Island of Mur'con. His/Her Teachings forbid him/her to leave the island.

Name: Chiyome
Age - ??
Gender - Female
Personality - Leaderlike and Very Cunning.
Short Background - Chiyome is the Leader of the Training School In Mur'con. She is The Master of all things in Combat.

Name - ?
Age -
Gender - Female
Personality - EVIL!
Short Background - She is the Source of all things evil. She is Cunning and Swift, She is planning to Take over the world and enshroud it with her own touches of Darkness.

Name - Esclaya Matsueda
Age - 18
Gender - Female
Personality - Sarcastic yet Smart.
Short Background - She comes from Mur'con and she is one of Chiyomes Ex Pupils. She is an NPC and offers very good advice.

Name - Kaira Elvee
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Personality - Fun and Loves Life.
Short Background - She comes from the Tiny Village of Kargon.She is an NPC. She has been training On Mount Zaro with her Master Wu-Pei in the sacred arts of Huntresses. Although she is a huntress her parents are completly Clueless.

Name - Thindos Dizio
Age - 18
Gender - Male
Personality - Quiet but Cunning.
Short Background - He is the Prince of the Capital City of Fargoth. Lives in Equador Castle with his Father King Alberth. He's an NPC. But has maps to treasure and secret routes.

Screenshots

This is the start of the Begining Intro which tell you about this history etc.

This is part of the training school which you must complete before venturing out.

Let me know what you think please xx
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 09:12:17 PM by Crimson »

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Have all info in one post, and don't make a new post for each thing, with 20 minutes distance.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hey there. Unfortunately I never played your original game, but i'm looking foward to this game as it already has a basis from the previous game for you to work on, therefore it can only get better.
 It's good to see your expanding the customisability of the game by allowing character select for your main character. Additionally it seems well thought out as you are already giving the characters personalities, so the dialogue in the game will remain interesting and wont get flat like a lot of games i've seen using the rpg makers.

Rep:
Level 88
Hey I'm wanting to put some Mini-games in so if anyone has any ideas or some mini-game scripts please let me know :) x

Rep:
Level 89
Look at hbgames.org. They have a black jack script there :tpg:

And a FF card system also.

Hey again, have you made your own custom menu for your game yet? If not you should really make one as I can see your good wuth creating title screens avatars and signature graphics.
I'm liking the whole Crimson style :D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ha ha, cool. A select few people are doing remakes, such as myself (though I would not technically call it a remake.)

It sounds all right to me, and the storyline is fairly nice sounding. The screens are also pretty good, espicially the one with the light reflecting in the water. I wish yu luck on this project.

Rep:
Level 88
Well Like i said before you can start the journey in Crimson Chaos You must complete a year at the training school, doing activities like Battling etc and some minigames and some of the story will unfold as you're in the training school. You will know when a year is done because its based on a seasons system so heres just some screenies showing the seasons.
Hope you like xx please comment xx

Spring

Summer

Autumn

Winter

Tell me what you think :) x
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 08:46:01 PM by Crimson »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Pretty good, but this seems a bit like Ultimate Warrior.
It has the same tileset, and you have to go to training school.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,8869.msg116392.html#msg116392

Rep:
Level 88
lol yeah but the training school isnt like a main bit it just to get you used to the game etc :) and to learn a little bit of the story :D xx

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Well, I really like the whole seasons thing. That's pretty original.

Rep:
Level 88
awww thanks :D i just thought it would be better rather than Day 1, day 2 and so on and so on lol so thanks :D xx

I think it's really good how you have used changing seasons to show the changing of time, most games just put like a message comming up saying 1 year later... which just gives games an incomplete feeling, so i think youve done a good job letting the player go through that time,

Maps look good too and match the seasons their meant to be just great, keep up the good work :)

Rep:
Level 87
i agree with jazz, looks nice

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Couldn't agree more. Seasons own! This means you have to, like, make 4 of the same map?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
so the seasons thing seems to be coming along great ive got the maps made and i have a basic idea of how i want this to work but i need a teeny bit of help...

i need 4 different 'tasks' for each season, which will help the player not only get the hang of the game but also the gist of the storyline... i only have default scripts at the moment but if u have any ideas i'd be really grateful..

please help.. my idea for spring is the battle system tutorial.. battle a few enemies and earn some money but i have no suitable ideas for the rest of the seasons...

Please help

Crim xx

Rep:
Level 89
The winter season looks weird. Trees with both leaves and flowers, and flowers on the ground, on the winter?

Rep:
Level 87
yeah i noticed that as well, maybe you could make/request the tree cept with leaves on bottom and bare branches, also why the flowers still there? theyd be dead in winter

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
What do you mean? There are lotsa flowers in the winter, they just get covered with snow.  :P

Rep:
Level 89
I acctully saw this now. On the Autumn picture, the flowers are gone, but they are back in the winter one :P

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Whu? Oh, that's strange. Shouldn't they be there in autumn in that case  ???

Rep:
Level 88
lol i deleted the flowers ages ago jus didnt take another screenie and also im usin trees with snow on them for winter so wont look so bad rite?

Rep:
Level 89
That seasons idea is a REALLY good idea IMO. Its very much like the game SHENMUE if anybody has played it...man the first time i played that game i was awestruck...it was...breathtaking. Anyway back to the game...

From the maps you given the mapping doesnt look too bad...However because they are pretty small i cant really give much of an opinion, post more screenies of maps about 50x50 then ill give you a rating.

Maybe you could explain some of the mini games some more please?

As for the trees with the snow on that will look fine and suit the winter season:)
And for a suggestion or a winter mini game how about you have a map covered with snow, and snowball events that your supposed to collect, but have enemies visibally running around in a random pattern that may deduct 1 snowball if it touches you?

btw doesnt have to be a snowball item, anything lol just a suggestion ^^

Rep:
Level 87
so maybe, working off jazz, you got 10 snowballs and you gotta get them to ______. everytime an enemy hits you, you lose 1 snowball and you have to fight the monster. the goal is to not get hit at all, but it you win the fight you can get another snowball or something, just off the top of my head.