RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Plasmic Rupture/Plasmic Pandemonium/accepting name ideas

Rep:
Level 87
FFVII and LoD are the Kings of RPG's!
Hey, I'm Riku994, and I'm working on a game called "Elemental Heroes". Of course, I'm renaming it soon because that name sucks, but unfotuneately I got no other good ones. Maybe you guys could help me with that? But of course, you can't think up a game name without first hearing some info on the game! So, here I go.

Characters

Zephyr: Age 19

A young man from Lowedry Village just wanting to become a swordsman. He lives with his mother (haha) and is neighbors with the Farley family.

Blair: Age 18

A young monk from a far away temple, now merely wishing to be a City Greeter. When he meets Zephyr, he only expects to do some minor training to build up his strength. But this simple mission leads to a dangerous adventure, and he's willing to accept it. This sarcastic head strong monk never thinks twice to pick a fight, and proves a speedy ally.

Aiden: Age 21

An aspiring soldier with the simple task of guarding the dangerous path beyond Port Kein. Though he starts out an enemy of Zephyr, he soon becomes a good ally, willing to follow Zephyr to the end. Though he doesn't get along well with Blair, he keeps his anger to himself. Though he knows his mission is an illegal one, he puts his new friends before his rank.

Kerrin: Age unknown

A mage only wanting a normal life guarding the pleasant village of Hakoh. But when disaster strikes, he's the first one to take action. Though reluctant to join Zephyr's quest at first, he soon proves able to handle the task very well. His dark magic interferes at the begining, but soon dissipates, and becomes controlled.

Leon: Age 20

A young man guarding the peaceful Mt. Kire, a task he's held since childhood. He proves a very valuable party member, and doesn't stray from a challenge. Not much information is available now because I just recently added him to the story.

Storyline

In a world where evil is taking over, 5 young heroes must take up the challenge of stopping this evil plague. You start as Zephyr in Lowedry village, and you soon make your way to Mr. Farley's mansion, only to stop a scandal within. Mr. Farley requests that you go to Khalia City to get the Plasma Blade from Mr. Ling for him so that he can research it up north at the Jahri Laboratory. What Zephyr doesn't know is that the Plasma Blade is an evil sword, in fact... No one but Mr. Ling himself knows that. It is somewhat of a treasure to Khalia City, so the city greeter (Blair) is uneasy about letting it go, unless he accompany's Zephyr back to Lowedry Village. Once you return to Khalia City, you begin your training with Mr. Ling. 2 missions later, Zephyr and Blair realise that they are not training at all, merely doing Mr Ling's chores for him. After a breif appology, Mr. Ling sends the boys back to Lowedry Village to check on the evil sword. Finding out the Blade is stolen, they quickly rush to retrieve it. Their quest is halted by a soldier named Aiden, and a battle begins. Leaving Aiden in the dust, they continue on.

Now, I don't wanna give away too much detail do I'll leave it at that.

NOTE: I did not create any of the battlers, they were all made by a different site. All credit goes to them. Color editing on the Grappler goes to Deuresco.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 11:55:47 PM by Riku994 »
I made my first good cut scene on May,9/07!

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
awwwwww yeah! ;D im in the credits! plus i made khalia city for you! so there, and ive advised you on practically all your maps cuz your not so good at mapping...anyways cant wait till its done!

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
Screenshots are what grabs my attention. :D

Rep:
Level 87
alright, i got a copy of his game so i can show ya, im not a super good mapper but im best around where we live so yeah...

Rep:
Level 87
here are 6 screens of khalia city that i made for...Riku994
tell me what ya think of my maps, this is my first attepmt at castle city though so yeah...

<3
Rep:
Level 90
1st of all, I don't hate you're mapping but I'm not sure about others (they judge maps harsher than me) Good luck! (Psst, don't forget to add the screens on the first post =P)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Hey, I didn't have the time to add screens, I had to rush cuz I was going to a party. So what does everyone think? Is it good or does it require imrpvoement? And Deuresco, call me Riku... Unless we're actually talking to eachother.

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
i tried! but the thing was beging a knob! anyways thx for tip winged, and you like my maps? thx!

edit : ok riku ill keep that in mind

Rep:
Level 87
Does Deuresco like my game? Say yes or there's a punch in the near future!... I'm joking tell me what you think.

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
its pretty good, some ppl might not like it but thats just them and i might like it a little more cuz i helped make it, but thats beside the point.
Your mapping could be better, no offense, your story is ok, tinnnnny bit cliched, uh w/e graphics are fine to me, scripts make it nice and yeah...thats about it.

edit : HEY WAIT A MINUTE! DOUCHE BAG! your not punching me our your getting the smack down!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 01:49:38 AM by Deuresco »

Rep:
Level 87
I WAS JOKING...idiot. And you can;t put the smackdown on what you can't reach.

...Diamond Doorknob...

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I like them, however I'd rather 'customness' (I've been known to like customness to some people so don't take it the wrong way)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
OH! Riku your getting it now. And Winged, what do you mean by "customness"?

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, I've not heard that word(haha rhyme) used before.

...Diamond Doorknob...

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I think the characters are to young. The age of the soldier is fine, but 15 and 16? That's to young for my taste.

Rep:
Level 87
Well, I don't like me characters to be overly old, but I suppose I could up them to around 18-19? But I can't re-age Leon becuase him being 15 is kinda part of the game.

...Diamond Doorknob...

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
That sounds good, but seriusly, Leon don't even look like 15. He looks like atleast 20.

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
I agree with the person above me..it's rediculous..how can these children with little or no fighting experience compare to hardened soldiers and monsters? >.>

Rep:
Level 87
That's what I like about characters being young. It shows how much they have to struggle and it makes it more dramatic and amazing that they can actually defeat the evil monsters.

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
sorry to say this, but i agree with lackluster and black shadow. maybe make zyphr 19, blair 19, aidan 23? 24? and leon 20

Rep:
Level 87
Fine, I'll increase the ages, but not too much. I don't want a 20 year old lead character livin' with his mother.

EDIT: DAMNIT I just looked at my game and leon is actually supposed to be 20 lol.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 03:00:38 AM by Riku994 »

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
Here's the title screen to my Game, createrd by Deuresco.

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
sweet my title screen  :lol: so what do you guys think?

Rep:
Level 87
I think people are done with my game before they started lol.

...Diamond Doorknob...

Rep:
Level 87
i think so, no ones posting anymore cept me and you...knobs(LOL :lol:)