RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Aoi Hoshi [Thread Updated On 8/26/07] [Canceled]

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I have the last one already. Could you tell me what you need me to do? I can't make the maps until what I know what you want.

P.S.
Thanks, I actually haven't played the Tales of the World games, but I've played other "Tales of" games. I like 'em so much that I'm making a fan game, I just chose to use TotW for the name and graphics.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 87
Fighter: This is called a Random Encounter.
Oh yeah. I forgot. Ha Ha. Well...Hmmmm...I know! You saw the screenshot of the room, right? You said there were problems with it's walls and things being too low. Can you fix that? The city...I want it similar to the Screenshot, buildings being placed close together, with a path in between some buildings that lead to a park, if you will. (Please add a Giant Tree in the middle of the park if you can.) Make sure the ground there is grass, not stone. As for the Diner, please alter it's walls so they actually look like walls. The outside of the Diner, I don't know how to describe how you should make it. Would it be alright if I left that one up to you?

P.S.
Are you gonna release your Tales of Game here? I'd love to play it.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Ok, I'll do it in a couple of hours (about to play my PS2 right now).

P.S.
Yeah, I'll "announce" it later today or tomorrow, unless I forget again.

Rep:
Level 87
Alright. Thanks.

P.S.
Cool. Good luck.

Rep:
Level 87
OK. This is irritating, but I'm putting this project on hold because I can't find anyone, anywhere who will make Battler Graphics for me, and without them, I can't progress, and Irgna still hasn't sent me the Maps, so that's also keeping this project on hold. While this is on hold, I will be working on some other games of mine. This project is not canceled. It's just on hold until I resolve these problems.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Sorry about that, got kinda distracted by the five/six new games I got. I'll try to get them to ya as soon as I can, k? Sorry.

Rep:
Level 87
Sorry about that, got kinda distracted by the five/six new games I got. I'll try to get them to ya as soon as I can, k? Sorry.

It's cool. Thanks. Take your time. As long as I lack Graphics, this project is on hold.

Rep:
Level 87
Well everyone, annoying as it is, I'm canceling this project. No one accepted my request for battler graphics, and Irgna never made those Maps for me, so yeah. It's not like this project got much attention anyway, so that's it.