RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
South Park: The Search for Chef

Rep:
Level 87
STORY
You are Cartman and you are on a journey to try and find your school cafeteria chef... Chef. Chef has been taken away from South Park by an unknown stranger. You and your friends go and try to search for Chef because if he can't be found there will never be Salisbury Steak for lunch (which of course is Cartman's favorite) let alone any other special meals made by chef. You are also looking for Chef because when you had problems you could tell him everything and he would listen and help. Without Chef the boy's world seems empty.

CHARCTERS
Cartman

Stan

Kyle

Kenny

Chef

Plus Many Many More that you encounter along the way but they are secret :P.

Spoiler for:
TITLE SCREEN

DEMO
Play Time: 2 Minutes
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 05:54:35 AM by ShlockOut »

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
-_- sigh so much talent waisted on a crappy show.....

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sweetness, and awsome looking title screen!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Yes. The title screen is awsome. I really hope we can get a demo soon, or some screenshots.

Rep:
Level 87
I plan on getting at least the intro to the game out tonight! also I plan on getting my mapping screenies out tonight!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I plan on getting at least the intro to the game out tonight! also I plan on getting my mapping screenies out tonight!
I'm begging you right now to not give up on this game.  ;)

EDIT: okay. it's been more than a night. Where are the screen shots and demo?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 12:05:07 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 87
Hello all!
sorry for no demo up yet but i think i may need to change the concept of the game.
I figured out that on my sprite sheet chef was messed up. So until i learn how to edit/ make my own i am goin to sub chef out for someone.

Thank you in advance for your patientence!
Sorry for the delays  ;9

shlock

PS i have benn having internet problems and i have fixed them so i am up and running again!

Rep:
Level 102
I can edit it. Let me have the sprite.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

its not that, the problem is the top layer is perfect him walking to the right side I believe...then the next three layers of teh sprite sheet are him facing forward.

Rep:
Level 102

its not that, the problem is the top layer is perfect him walking to the right side I believe...then the next three layers of teh sprite sheet are him facing forward.
Oh. I thought they were just unaligned.
I think charas.net has a 2k3 chef if you want to copy and paste.

Rep:
Level 87
I have looked everywhere for sprties of chef and i have also posted a resource request here.
hopefully i get one soon!

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
WOWA !!!
A SOUTHPARK GAME !!!
XD
Cool..
But u need to put in a lot of jokes and the work Fuck and Jew
Good lucky  ;8

Rep:
Level 87
Hello all.  I'm still in the process of looking for a chef sprite as well as some other characters, but I'm still in the continuous process of making my game.  Thank you for all your suggestions and keep them coming.  Once I get my game up the if there are any suggestions that you would like to be in the game or be removed or even to just help me out, just let me know.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
WOWA !!!
A SOUTHPARK GAME !!!
XD
Cool..
But u need to put in a lot of jokes and the work Fuck and Jew
Good lucky  ;8

yes, good luck. I just hope you arent using the S.P. Name as an excuse to have alot of stupid anti-jew humour. People dont realise the satyrical undertones of most of the episodes. Hopefully you can convey this.

Also, refrain from using jew jokes excessivley.

Rep:
Level 87
yes, good luck. I just hope you arent using the S.P. Name as an excuse to have alot of stupid anti-jew humour. People dont realise the satyrical undertones of most of the episodes. Hopefully you can convey this.

Also, refrain from using jew jokes excessivley.

O yes definatly. If i were to 3xcessivley use the jew jole then that would be reallystupid on my part because i have jewish friends that want to play this when it is done and i need to appeal to all crowds. Thank you for your suggestion, Gladly Taken!

Rep:
Level 87
Yes break through as this game is progressing so am I! I am learning how to make my own sprites to change/fix my chef! This game intro (first cutscene) will be up on or before friday for sure! In the case i can't get/make a Chef sprite a substitution will be Chef until i get his good sprite.
The actual gameplay demo is still TBA!

Thank You for your Patience

Rep:
Level 102
Can you post the chef sprite so I can take a look at it? :P

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hope you get the demo going and up soon.

(p.s send it to me first so I can test/fix it)

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
mayybbeee...
You can use something else as paint for the title ?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
mayybbeee...
You can use something else as paint for the title ?

that seems to make no sense... xD

Rep:
Level 87
Here is my Chef sprite
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 02:43:52 AM by ShlockOut »

Rep:
Level 102
Here is my Chef sprite
Yeah...don't see anything.

Rep:
Level 87
There we go sorry bout that

Rep:
Level 87
DEMO IS OUT!! Well it is more of a cutscene. a short cutscene. But this will keep you guys wanting more (hopefully). It is short cuz this is my first week using RMXP. I would like to throw some thanks and credit to Noumon for helping me on some really noobish things and especially helping me edit! this is alot of his work that i learned from and modified. Thank You Noumon!

Have Fun new Demo will be out soon but unknown for right now.

Rep:
Level 87
DISCLAIMER!!!! CHEF IS REPLACED BY BUTTERS RIGHT NOW I AM VERY SORRY FOR THIS MISHAP BUT UNTIL I EDIT CHEF HE IS BUTTERS

Sorry :'(