RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lufia - The Final War [PROGRESS UPDATE!!!!]

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I still lol'd at how you have to defeat "Master". xD I did it in the 3rd try. (Yes, I made it down to floor 99 3 times.)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
I've been down at 15+ times and can sometimes get no Iris treasures.  :'( THAT SUCKS!

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
this game sounds preety good :)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I've been down at 15+ times and can sometimes get no Iris treasures.  :'( THAT SUCKS!

I had a great idea regarding that. I always went down only to about 20 and got back. When I earned myself a good equipment, I even didn't have to fight. I found all 9 Iris treasures that way. I was doing it a lot of times after that to get the 10th, but it never showed up. When I got down the 3rd time and killed Master, I've gotten it. I was like "OMG! THERE it is! xD"
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
I did that too, and I was wondering Where the hell is this last Iris treasure?!?! And when I bet the 'Master' (lol) and the treasure and key, I was sooo relived! But the Iris treasures appear to have no use...
Another I really hate is when you get to floor 98  and DIE by one of those pesky Gold/Silver/Copper Dragons! It makes you want to...toss the game around!!! :tpg:
-----------------------EDIT----------------------------------
By the way, here is the game's progress:
Music: 100%
Storyline: 50% In my head
GRAPHICS: 0%
Yes I'm still searching...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 11:51:19 AM by AlwaysIdeas »

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry to double post again, but I need opinions.
I'm thinking of having a Norse theme in parts of this.
I'm thinking of having one of the MAJOR parts of the game named after a celestial realm Folkvang. Folkvang was where Freyja, a Valkyrie resided. She was know as the goddess of love, fertility and beauty; but also known as the Goddess of Battle and Death. It is said she possessed a magical cloak of falcon feathers, which allowed her to transform into a falcon at will.
I am planning of having her play a major role in the game, such as the characters seeing a falcon at certain parts of the game, and towards the end of the game, she reveals herself.
Also Ragnarok, (the day of he final world battle in which the gods perish and a new reign of peace and love) has something to do with the game...
What do you think?

ALSO
Here is what I have AT the moment Mapwise:
Northland, everything up to Parcelyte, and that is it of the continent and then it's on to Eastland and it stays at Eastland! :tpg:
Eastland, I currently have 32 towns without dungeons.

I HAVEN'T STARTED MAKING THESE YET BUT IT WILL HAPPEN!

Rep:
Level 88
Hmmm... I feel awful for necroposting my own topic, but it is bit of an update!
PROGRESS

MUSIC - 100% WOOHOO!
STORYLINE - 100% IN HEAD! WOOHOO!
GRAPHICS - 0% BOOHOO!

But at least I can start it...
 ;D