RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Passage to Other World: Battle Arena!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Screenshot of title on first post.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Yahoo ^^ :D

Ever need some small (or big) tweaking to that title screen just mail or pm me..
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 09:40:46 PM by Snailer »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Ok, thanks.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
-UPDATE-

First demo will be avaliable Monday 22nd January 2007 GMT.

However, the beta testers will recieve the game on Saturday 20th January 2007 GMT. They will recieve a PM in a matter of minutes explaining this.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Yeah! Can't wait!^^

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Sorry! All demos moved back a week!

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
*Shock, horror*
Ok, I guess i can live with that. Need to work on my own project now anyway as I finally got the AMS to work...

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
-UPDATE-

Due to tecnology problems, and lack of being bothered, this is on hold until I say so. This is why the demo promised to the Beta Testers hasn't been given to them yet.

You are still a Beta Tester, if you no longer whish to be one, now is the best chance to resign, however, you will recieve the demo before others if you stay on.

~nevfx~

*The topic will be locked to prevent (more) spam.