RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Kurow ~Demo Out!~

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
i had this posted before the forum messed up, so I'll post it again, except i lost my demo download links so ill add the demos later :P

Quick Storyline
You play as Murlum, a girl pirate who is set out on finding her father's treasure on Skullila Island. She meets many crew mates on her travels, even some undead ones. She also encounters many monsters and opposing pirates who are either looking to steal some dubloons, or steal the map.

Screenshots

Main Characters

Murlum

She's a reckless pirate who isn't afraid of anything.

Queen Cassie

She is a queen of Lulia Island who feels she is in debt to Murlum for saving her life on many accounts. She is kind and more refined than Murlum.

Captain Jawl

He is an undead pirate who is cursed to live undead. For that reason he is rude and reckless, but he opens up to Murlum even though she is a girl captain pirate.

So that's a little synopsis of my game. Demo out now :)

Demo
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MGNCN8GK
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 09:01:19 PM by Christina »

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
For some reason this acutally looks great, not saying it shouldent, im saying most rpg maker games are so well cliched, this one seems cool,
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 88
lol thanks. i think i got the inspiration from pirates of the caribbean. i wanted to do something different, so i started doing this game

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Ya really thou im excited know when a demo is coming out?
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Sounds pretty good :)

Rep:
Level 88
I'm just gonna finish up with the chapter I'm working on, then I'll release it. It'll take about 2-5 days I'm guessing. Or depending on how long I'm going to work on it, because I'll be busy around Christmas time.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Inspired by Pirates, eh? Its gonna be great. This game sounds great, and looks fantastic. I can't wait for a demo.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
This looks great, i like the pirate adventure idea, its really cool, i love the faces they look great
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 88
thanks. i didnt make the facesets, but i edit them to go with character sets

Rep:
Level 88
That's me in my bee outfit, do I look handsome?
It looks so much better than the version I played before :D cool cool tina

Rep:
Level 88
lol thanks  :P im working on a third demo right now. wheres your game? is it posted on this forum?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Where are the other demos?!

Rep:
Level 88
That's me in my bee outfit, do I look handsome?
Yes it is, it's Space twister but don't download it yet, im working in a full scripted demo, with better maps, no bugs and voices, i still need some days, u can check the difference between last demo and the new demo with some screenies i made ...

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9119.msg129322.html#msg129322

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I played that demo, the first one. My favourite RPG Maker game, after mine and Legacy: The Gatekeeper.

Rep:
Level 88
Where are the other demos?!
the first two demos were around before the forum messed up, and i forget the links so theyre gone lol. so im working on finishing up a chapter to get the third one out.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Cool, cant wait for it. :)

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I haven't been here in a bit, but did you just find your way back onto the forum? If so, welcome back. Looking forward to this project's progress! :)

Rep:
Level 88
ok just a lil bit of info, i'll have some more screenshots up of the new chapter, and im also re-doing somethings from the beginning so itll be done in atleast another day, if not then very soon!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hurrah!

ill hafta play this.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Hrhr, good luck on it.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This game looks great. Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my favorite movies. I can't wait for the demo.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I like.

Cool idea using pirates, I hope you are good with the boat tileset XD. Its the one tileset I suck at..
lovin the Captain Jawl character.

good luck.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think I've seen then project back before the forum was hacked...I really liked it and I'll say it again, I really like it! Keep it up, can't wait to "set sail" (I think you said that on a banner)

~Winged

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
How much are you done with the game?
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I want an update, too. It looks really interesting, and I'm disappointed there hasn't been one.

Rep:
Level 88
hmm school has kept me very busy sadly.
hopefully after exams are over ill have some time to work on it

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Hurrai!

We want the sexy pirates back soon!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Yeah, and a demo. lol

Rep:
Level 88
Ok update!!!
Currently uploading my demo ;D
Will have it done in about 5 or 6 minutes :lol:

sorry its taken so long :S

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Yahoo! Demo! I can't wait.

EDIT: I love how you make people heal when they defend!

However, when sailing, if you choose to sail, theres an error saying "Desert" cannot be found...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 09:41:08 PM by nevfx »

Rep:
Level 88
oooh really? oh crap. hmm hmm add this to the autotiles folder...

Rep:
Level 88
hmm im just testing out my game and theres some bugs...
ill fix them and post the new fixed demo soon

Rep:
Level 88
OMG! I played your demo a while back and it was great! I got as far as the Ice Dungeon. Cant wait to play the update.

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Awesome, still had it on my pc!
Downloading the new version now, been out of RPG Making for a loooooooong time, you remember me?
I was the guy always saying your so pretty x3.
Well, on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say this recieve a 9!

Ahh, it's good to be back, and your still looking good!

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
Good 1st impression: you're flirting guy, so heloo player  ;)

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Lol, ty, I guezz... x3

Well, I also think that I'm very awesome, actually not but w/e.
Kinda have ADD atm, and sux.
I have this project on school, and it makes me go insane, it sucks imo.
I haven't tried this project, sorry Tina xD
I had to dinner, and after that I was going to do some RPG Making o.O