RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] I get an error in the middle of a battle.....

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
This is a wierd error that i got in the middle of a fighting event.....This is what happens.....I have it so you go to one chest and get an item to unlock another chest.....When you unlock the chest you get into a boss fight....Then in the middle of the battle i get this......

In case that didn't work it says.....

Script' gamebattleAction'Line62:noMethodError occured Undified method' scope for nil:nilclass....

but the thing i don't get is that this happens only on this battle and not on any other battle.....
if any1 could help that would be appriciated.....
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 03:33:08 PM by Zeriab »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Strange....seems there is an error with a script, which is odd if an ordinary battle doesn't crash. Are you using events? There may be a problem there. Are you using an edited script?

EDIT: Tried it on my game, with the final boss, not a problem...

Can you show a screenshot?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 09:17:17 PM by Lac »

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
im justing the original script that the game comes with.....and what do you want a screenshot of the event? or the script?

edit: I figured it out.....I accidentaly gave the boss a skill but i didn't specify the skill for it to use....so it went to use the  skill and it came up with the error....sry this topic is now resolved..
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 10:05:53 PM by Badgerglue3879 »