RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chrono Trigger DS

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Just because he was a 16x16 sprite doesn't make his death any less important. Storytelling, my friends.

24x17
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Argh nubs. With a flashcard and a micro on your ds you can play it with snemuds already.
There is not a fully functional snes emu on the ds and alot of people say it will never happen
because the snes had onboard chips that the ds can not emulate. But that rom DOES work.
I have been playing chrono trigger on the ds for months :O

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Argh nubs. With a flashcard and a micro on your ds you can play it with snemuds already.
There is not a fully functional snes emu on the ds and alot of people say it will never happen
because the snes had onboard chips that the ds can not emulate. But that rom DOES work.
Lol thats like emulating Final Fantasy 4 (snes) on the DS instead of buying the remake.
We all know about it and we aren't 'nubs'. We just enjoy quality over half of a super nintendo game we could play on our computer anyways.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Who the fuck is klondike?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Some fag =/

Rep:
Level 89
Who the fuck is klondike?
someones whos spamming in the chrono trigger DS thread.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

You play your glitchey game =/

I will stick to playing it on my wii ^_~

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

How about, like, get a decent emulator? ~_~
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Yeah but you can\'t play zsnes in the car or running around campus.

And hey sword....gotta tell ya man.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I think I'm funny because I've mistaken this for 4chan so I put an overused macro in all my posts xD xD xD
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Yeah but you can\'t play zsnes in the car or running around campus.

And hey sword....gotta tell ya man.

Yeah, but he CAN play it on a television screen without any bugs or glitches.

:image macro a 12 year old who just discovered the internet would post:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Back on-topic:

http://na.square-enix.com/ctds/ updated.

Too bad, it looks like a port to the DS.

Looks like they aren't taking Chrono Trigger in the same direction as the Final Fantasy remakes.

EDIT: Only one new dungeon. :tpg:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 08:24:20 PM by Tezuka »

Rep:
Level 97
Also I have a snes emulator on my psp, without glitches.
Spoiler for:
GG

Also what, I want a remake D:<

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Not to go off topic, but Sword, if you haven't already, I recommend checking out gPSP. It's a GBA emulator for PSP, and it is nearly flawless. There are only 3 or 4 games it won't perfectly emulate. The reason is that it uses the GBA BIOS to emulate.

Rep:
Level 97
Not to go off topic, but Sword, if you haven't already, I recommend checking out gPSP. It's a GBA emulator for PSP, and it is nearly flawless. There are only 3 or 4 games it won't perfectly emulate. The reason is that it uses the GBA BIOS to emulate.
!_!
I will check that out

ON TOPICNESS BEGINS HERE D:<

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I want pizza
 I loved the snes version anyway, im kind of wondering what's actually going to be better in the game, apart from the obvious things, the first one was awesome, but how much better can they even make this? :-\ Although im still wanting to play the crap out of this game.

Rep:
Level 89
Back on-topic:

http://na.square-enix.com/ctds/ updated.

Too bad, it looks like a port to the DS.

Looks like they aren't taking Chrono Trigger in the same direction as the Final Fantasy remakes.

EDIT: Only one new dungeon. :tpg:
why is it a port rather than a remake though. Is square qetting lazy all of a sudden. They remade ff 3 and 4.
Completely 3d and nice cg videos. This was a great series. But why are they making just a goddamn port.

To klondike :  :mad: quit spamming retarded pictures. Its really annoying. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 07:09:06 AM by Kefka »

Rep:
Level 85
I remember reading something about this  :P looks good to me. I loved CT for the SNES and Ps1

Rep:
Level 89
I remember reading something about this  :P looks good to me. I loved CT for the SNES and Ps1
chrono looks like goku with red hear in the anime cutscene in the beginning of the ps1 port.

Rep:
Level 85
Because its the same animator  :P

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I love Chrono Trigger and everything, but is 45$ really worth one new dungeon?

And what if they do a port of the PSX one with the cut scenes.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rep:
Level 94
Oh come now, we all know that everyone here will just end up downloading it anyway.