RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Blackness.........

Rep:
Level 85
No this is not spam. I just downloaded RPG maker 2000 (to start off you know) and ALL MY STUFF is black. I went to the play where u can make people its all black, but when i click on the portrait of the character (to choose a new avatar) I can see all the avatars and when i choose it it becomes unblack and I can see it. But all my scenerey (grass and stuff) is all black and i dont know what to do. Its annoying me now. PLease help.

Rep:
Level 85
Real Men Make Fan Games
Project of the Month winner for May 2009
Your problem is that the rm2k RTP is not installed. I'm pretty sure this very site has a download for it. That should fix it in a jiffy.