RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anyone interested in a modern dancing game?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Man I really need a system....mean while I'm drawing over a hundred faces for the game... :blizj:
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
We need a tracklisting naow.

It would be awesome if we could request songs to be put in there.

Liiikkkkkee....

Call of the Mountain King; Techno Remix.

I could upload it if you want it.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Ok upload it and I will consider.....anyone else wants to add their fav song??

Edit:
Here's a song my friend requested to put up...
@ Attachment...
If you noticed it's a Jap song....so yes I'm accepting songs of different language.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 12:58:00 PM by Shibuya »
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Yeah, this is the song.

It should be one of the hard songs to do.  ;8
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I suggest this song.

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Both Songs qualify but Bunbury do you have a better quality version of the song??
Dude do you break dance?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'm pretty sure that's the only quality version...
But I guess I could try and look.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yeah you can't really find different quality versions of that. In fact, it's the only mp3 I've ever seen of that song. I'll put up some mp3s no one else probably would :P

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
two more :P

all three of these are pretty dancey, so I think they'd fit well.

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Ok thx! I'll come back to you whether it qualifies or not.
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Sorry guys for not being active but anyway I finaly made a sprite of Aikawa being possesed by Neon.

Yup this is gonna be the style of the game.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 12:29:42 PM by Shibuya »
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Dude do you break dance?