RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragon Battler Request

Can someone point out (or possiable make for that matter) a BIG Red & Black Dragon for me? A thousand thanks to those whom can help me.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Ok, i found those things, i didn

Rep:
Level 91
that might look good

or
holy shit my sig was big!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
bluexx, the fire gets cut off so not really... lazy just searching dragons on google  :^^: here is an evil dragon from RMXP that i did a while back.

EDIT : nah i dont think its big enough. please stand by.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
he isnt big and red but i can fix that later. here he is

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: biohazard
bluexx, the fire gets cut off so not really...

the point is that you don't need to cut the fire off, and xcluding that, the dragons i found look far better done ;)

Rep:
Level 90
~
Quote from: blueXx
the point is that you don't need to cut the fire off, and xcluding that, the dragons i found look far better done ;)

The dragons you found don't have transparent backgrounds, meaning a lot of extra precision work to keep them looking good.

Rep:
Level 91
ramiro's dragons got stuff written all over or 2 colors
jeez ...
do some work and get better than crap..
i mean come on...

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
eah and biohazard save the pictures as .png, because they are blurry and wont work when they are imported
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
@ bluexx i dont think yours were very good either, the would look really bad. ramiros might not have been great but at least they werent drawn with like pastels  :|
anyway here is the edited guy
*having some trouble* post him later.

Garh! There not big enough! THe only ones that would actually pass of would be Ramiros 2nd one, but it doesn't match the color I want it to be.
Also that one sent in by Biohazard, but it's a bit pixelated and it's cut off!

Also yeah, I tried googling but I never found anything good enough.. I did. But it was to small.
Biohazard do you think you could make the rest of the Dragon?
Please?
Pretty Please?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
guy its cut off because you have to put it in the top right corner so it looks like he is going off the screen
EDIT so here he is

Rep:
Level 91
what he is trying to say is that he isn't skilled to draw or "replace body parts" he is only skilled enough to recolour.. pity..

and you seriously don't have a good taste in killer dragons..
your loss  :roll:

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
BlueXx your right in all but dont diss them dude, just leave tham alone, i just think you keep posting just to get more post, well anyways that would make the dragon better to go off screen it makes it look bigger, well anyways good job biohazzard, and BlueXx if you reply to this i can tell you just trying to get posts.

Rep:
Level 91
lol shadow if you think by using such comments you can "scare" me out of a topic then you got another thing coming

sadly, i am not like you and i am upset to see that with every step i take ahead, everytime i get more skillful, the more alot of people here look like noobs and it takes skill to spot whats good, whats not, how was it done, how can it be done better, skills they clearly don't have, if by trying to help them that's what i get, you can all push it

i am really getting tired of helping and get nothing or worse get a cold shoulder as a return..

if ark don't think my dragons were any good, fine, not like i made them, but if someone who not only isn't the maker of the topic, but cannot provide anything that looks good comment about how not taking the first thing you see is being a crime against humanity, then i am really upset

you don't want me as an enemy, if you can't take critic, don't dare to post anywhere, and if you can't do better than those who you critic, you might as well shut up.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
First and foremost, I think this topic should be locked, as the conversation has skewed in an entirely different direction.

To blue:  It does take skill to spot quality work, but you're not doing this in a manner that is benificial to anyone. You're expressing opinions, nothing more.  I don't know why you bothered to put 'how it can be done better' in yoru last post, because you mentioned nothing of the sort.  In most other topics you at least suggest or give a short instruction on how to do things differently or better, I'm not sure why you decided not to do that in this post.

To everyone else: Blue is not nice. He is knowledgable and talented, and answered a number of my own questions along with that of many others.  He's alright, he's not a jerk and i'm fairly certain he's not posting just to get his numbers higher. he just isn't nice. He'll be the first one to tell you.
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Rep:
Level 91
lol you want an instruction?
here ya go : "look better in google next stop and try not to be the judge of stuff if you aren't those who asked for it"

i mean come on.. we are talking about a little "Fetch" task..
it takes alot more than one topic to get tired of something.

and yeah i am not nice to anyone i can't enjoy the company of.
i have my own reasons, but i'll let you know i can be the other way around, and i am, to anyone i find "worthy" if you might..

that's not the place to write about it though.

well, he got his dragons, so leave the topic in peace.

Here, here.
Btw, Blue, for the record, I like your second one. But making it transparent looked to be to much of a bother for a monster that's only going to be in one single battle of the game. That and the fact it's not very "Sharp" looking. But anywats thanks to all who bothered to use their valueable time to submit something.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
FYI blue, i can do more than just recolour. all you did was search for dragons in google! so dont tell me im not good when you didnt put forth ANY effort. yeah this topic should be locked.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Quote from: blueXx
lol shadow if you think by using such comments you can "scare" me out of a topic then you got another thing coming

sadly, i am not like you and i am upset to see that with every step i take ahead, everytime i get more skillful, the more alot of people here look like noobs and it takes skill to spot whats good, whats not, how was it done, how can it be done better, skills they clearly don't have, if by trying to help them that's what i get, you can all push it

i am really getting tired of helping and get nothing or worse get a cold shoulder as a return..

if ark don't think my dragons were any good, fine, not like i made them, but if someone who not only isn't the maker of the topic, but cannot provide anything that looks good comment about how not taking the first thing you see is being a crime against humanity, then i am really upset

you don't want me as an enemy, if you can't take critic, don't dare to post anywhere, and if you can't do better than those who you critic, you might as well shut up.

Maybe you help to much, you just want everything done in your way, what you think is better, and you dont really give a shit about any member on this site.  Your just a posting little fucker that just post and post to get his count up and up, that is wht you couldnt resist topost in here again, and for one thing who the hell said i was trying to scare you out of the forum tell methat?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
agrees. he said i suck as an editor. do you know how bad your pictures look in rpg maker xp? a LOT worse than ramiro's. think before you post.  :|

Rep:
Level 90
Sorry BlueXx, but from what I can see on this topic, you really are an @#% when it comes to stuff like this, well, I can't really call you that, but you act like a snob! So no hard feelings dude, just work on it :D

Rep:
Level 91
which brings me back to my other post
noobs see noobs getting all jealous cause they suck comapred to me so they think those morons even got any sort of an opinion
look i am not saying you lost your brain, but i am saying i doubt you had any..

take shadow for example here

who the hell said i was trying to scare you out of the forum tell methat?

are you stupid?
lol shadow if you think by using such comments you can "scare" me out of a topic

what in topic didn't you understand?
clearly you tried to get me not to post in the topic again, that's called "scarying" out of the topic..
and now i bet you are going to say "what's so scary about it?"
but ill let you know that xcluding the fact that "scare" doesn't mean the word scare and that you should study the meaning of words inside those guys("")
the one thing that does scare me about you is your amazing ability to act like nothing gets in your small brain and it's even more scary to know you aren't acting.
i am amazed you started the post right "maybe you help too much" which that i do agree, you put so critic in it , you think i want everyone to do what i think is better, ok , fine, sometimes i do want people to become better, i guess you should burn me for it.
and then you started getting completely stupid...

now bio, you are just being scary, unlike you at least i searched for a good dragon , that's for starters, you won't see it in the first page of any google search unlike your crap and that's not even the point.
using paint to throw red all over a crap dragon and making him look even worse is not called making an effort, and for as far as i have seen you can't do anything more the recolouring
and you do suck as an editor , and you not only proved it with horrible recolouring you said "do you know how bad your pictures look in rpg maker xp?" that's not correct, with some effort they will look amazing, and i know cause i already had some 3d stuff that looks better than that in a game and it looked perfectly good , and it did have a colourful background around it, you need skills to get rid of backgrounds but hardly any, so i am surprised you can't see that mr great editor
oh yeah, and you are the one not thinking

and lastly to draco
now i know shadow never have any opinion of his own, and i know he goes with the flow, and it's obvious that bio is mad cause his editing suck bad and i am the one to tell him that but is that a reason to believe what they said perfectly? i mean come on
but now that you followed them, you'll get the same cold shoulder.
and yes, idiots who say stuff cause others said it, and prove no opinion of their own, and does not check anywhere else and so on are worse than those two flamers that clearly got no life of their own

and if any of you dare to post even one more they better think a little because everyone knows i am more helpful than all 3 of you combined and clearly you just don't think too much do ya?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90

Rep:
Level 90
I'm sorry for posting again Ramiro, but BlueXx, I'm on nobody's side, I think your all fighting over the same dumb thing, and I understand that you believe his editing sucks, and if that is true, I am sure yours once did too, now stop fighting and act civilized! :P

PS: If you do care so much about his editing, and you believe it sucks, than why don't you try helping him out instead of criticizing on it!