RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ugh...I hate this

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Zxmelee
Quote from: Zxmelee
I map and I would love to be a voice actor.

Zx I know, I saw. I was expecting you to add me to msn as some others have already.  :roll:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Hmm, I'd like to be a voice actor in your game.
Sirus perhaps.

Maybe you could give some example lines and have people do them and send it to you? It would be easier to pick that way.

I could also help with mapping, but I'm kind of a slacker in that department. What I do get around to doing is quality work. :?

Rep:
Level 89
Sure I will give a basic line to "audition" with I suppose.

With the character in mind, say the following:

" Darkness abides only those who defy it. "

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
So is that line for any character? Or specifically the one I asked about?

Rep:
Level 89
That's the line I'm using for all current characters. It's just a tid bit to see how the pitch in voice is and what I can do with it...regarding editing. Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 89
yeah i wanna be Dywarin so how do you think he should sound?

Rep:
Level 89
*Bump*

Need mappers...I cannot explain my incredible need for mappers. I'm like almost dying here.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Though im new here,I'm very artistic...
Want to give me a try?