RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Willing to make Character Faces ^_^

Rep:
Level 87
It's always darkest before morning
Hey, I'm new to the forums, but no way am I new to RMXP or any game maker ^_^ I came here looking for a CMS, and ended up joining so, yes moving on, I'm willing to make character faces for those of u that need them for, wel... whatever u wish ^_^ tho i can't draw well from the side, i sure as hell can draw from frontal view (working on side-view >_<) here's one of my drawings,
and an unfinished one i left alone for some odd reason (the face came out all wrong when i inked her >_<)
anyways, PM me when needed ^_^

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Cool
They're pretty good
I'd like to see more of your work :D
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
Indeed they are good and i would also like to see more of your fine work

Rep:
Level 87
working on a rough sketch for one of my characters from my Lunar game, will be done soon.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
how do you add someone to your buddy list?
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
ok you go to there name and it will pop up some options go to veiw profile and on there priofile it will say add to buddy list :) i added you

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
ok you go to there name and it will pop up some options go to veiw profile and on there priofile it will say add to buddy list :) i added you
Thanks very much

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
okay, still working on my main characters face, but i found this in my sketchbook ^_^ consider her, a Druid with Warrior abilities :D

EDIT: EH! her arm came out skinnier than it actually looks! I thinks she now suffers from malnutrition due to scanning >_<

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I'm loving the anotomy here
You won't believe how many artists get it wrong

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
this was actually my first attempt at an almost full body drawing :o the other drawings i made usually come out like the colored one at the top.
Edit: and apparently, i can't draw right now, I lost a contact lens and am having trouble drawing the eyes properly :o

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I have to admit... the first one had really skinny arms and small hand/s.
may i suggest using a "skeleton" of sorts, before fleshing out your characters?
it will help loads

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
here's a would be drawing of her, I know she needs some good working done on her, but im having trouble telling if things are even right now, I lost one of my contact lenses and everything is fuzzy on one side, where the other everything looks okay :P

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I find the face really good.... however the neck seems a bit unnatural to me
EDIT: mind you I am being a bit picky
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 02:44:06 AM by InfernoPhoenix »

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
i also like the facial work on the drawing

Rep:
Level 87
the neck was just thrown in to make it look like she's attached to something, i couldve added to sticks but i make it a habit of  putting curves :P

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Can you draw teh big b00bs?

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 86
A Living Syntax Error.

lulz at this comment  ;8

Nice work by the way Ciaron you draw so perfectly ;_;
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O

lulz at this comment  ;8

Nice work by the way Ciaron you draw so perfectly ;_;

I wuz foo re4lz!!
I need teh big b00bs!!
NAO!!!!11
Lulz XD

Nice art, really.
Do you scan it? Or do you use a tablet?

Rep:
Level 87
I was scolded once because the boobs were too big, how is that possible? ._.

Rep:
Level 87
really nice work. I love the more realistic style of your faces.

when you say lunar... so you mean like Lunar lunar. Althena and blue star and all XD? if so sign me up for test player lol

Rep:
Level 87
A fellow fan of lunar?! XD okay ^_^

Rep:
Level 87
YAY XD if theres anything i can do to help, though i'm mostly graphical and you seem fine in that department. Just lemme know!

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
what's lunar?

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
javascript:void(0);
Huh? GOOGLE IT XD

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
no i'm too lazy
you tell me

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Thanks dude

Final Fantasy 7