RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
THE ULTIMATE REVIEW THREAD [UPDATED!!!!! CHECK IT OUT!!! NOW DAMNIT!]

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Welcome back.  :)

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Oblivion better get a good review! GoW too!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
GoW is up!
Oblivion will be next.

Happy Biohazard? GoW got a 100/100.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Quite happy.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
ALRIGHT. E3 TIME.

TALK.

NOW.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm not crazy about there being a new controller for each game Nintendo puts out.

I missed the Microsoft show, but I'm sure it was just halo 3 halo 3 halo 3 halo 3 halo 3 halo 3, and halo 3.

And there are some really neat games coming out for the PS3 that I want to play, like Folklore and FF13 and this other game I forgot about already but yeah.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm not crazy about there being a new controller for each game Nintendo puts out.

Eh, nintendo has always been like that.
But it should be fun.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Gears of War PC  :o  ;8

Rep:
Level 96

Eh, nintendo has always been like that.
......no....

....no it hasn't.

This is the first time Nintendo used more than one controller for any of their systems.

...okay, so there was the super scope for the SNES, but come on, one time doesn't count as "always like that."
And okay, there was also the lethal enforcer, BUT AGAIN for the SNES only, and the SNES was the only system that ever had more than one controller type.

So far the Wii has the wiimote, the nunchaku, the zapper, the wheel, the fitnesspadthing, the standard controller shapped controller, AND the gamecube controller!

edit: Fuck, the SNES had a mouse, too.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 11:09:11 PM by arlen »

Rep:
Level 98
GoW PC is going to be harder to control and flow the way it does with a controller, but plugging your 360 USB into the computer can allow you to throw down those new act(s) and kill that giant mother fuc*er.

The Zapper is just a new way to hold your controller, some games may require it (Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicals?) but it just seems to help, and for only $20?
Lets hope it gets packaged in a game first.

Rep:
Level 96
What about the Wheel? For Mario Kart?

You'd be satisfied with only having one (1) wheel for a 4-player, party game like Mario Kart? More like $140, if you count the game with it. $140 just so you can enjoy one, maybe two or three games to their full extent on the Wii...

This might not be a big deal to you people who don't have to pay for this stuff with your own money, but for us adults who have to work for our money, it really kind of, uh, sucks.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Mario Party DS WTF?!?! o_O well.....actually not a bad idea, since the DS lacks good mini-games (like the very crappy Crash Bandicoot game)....

http://press.nintendo.com/e32007/ you can dwonload alot of pictures and info for the up-comming gamers for the Wii and DS (like mario kart wii, metroid prime 3)

Rep:
Level 98
Arlen, that depends on if your whole family is playing, or just friends.
If it is your family/the people you live with, yeah, 120 would suck.
But if it is your friends, tell them to get their own or GTFO.
People own like, 10 nunchucks at a time, and those are $20.

Rep:
Level 96
What if your friends ARE the people you live with?

i.e. College people. We don't have money to spend on 10 nunchucks, let alone 4 wheels, 4 zappers, and 4 wiimotes.

Rep:
Level 98
Then WTF are you doing playing with your Wii. Study damnit!

No, really, I don't know what to tell you if your just going to run me in circles like that. Thats your damn problem now, no?

Rep:
Level 96
Guess so.

And lol I'm majoring in music. No studying required. :D
Not for me, anyway.

Also, I don't even own a Wii. Yet.

Rep:
Level 98
It is a shame I couldn't go to E3 this year. First year they closed their doors to the damn public. Stuffed face assclowns.

Anyway, it is only Day 1.

Within the Next two days Resident Evil will be spoken of more.
Especially since E3 was broken apart and scattered across the damn universe. What are you trying to keep back? Dracula?

D:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Must have fucking Resident Evil coverage! MUST HAVE!

Rep:
Level 89
Must have fucking Resident Evil coverage! MUST HAVE!

Whitch one? Resident Evil 5 or Resident Evil: Umbrella Cronicles?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
ALL OF THEM

Rep:
Level 89
http://press.nintendo.com/e32007/gameplay_videos/Zapper_with_Resident_Evil.zip

heres a video of RE: UC, dunno what it show lol havent download it.......12 MB

Rep:
Level 96
You know what game looks really, really good?

Lost Odyssey.

Oh my god.

Rep:
Level 89
 :o Cool...

....and Phantom Hourglass!!!! MUST HAVE IT!!!  ;8

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
just bought scarface for the wii (as well as a wii...) and ew, it sucks. I also found out that the wireless controller for the wii is messing with my tvs power box and turns the tv off >_>

edit:

And lol I'm majoring in music.

wow, I'm sure the girls are just lining up to date you.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 12:36:33 PM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, just buy some VC games until MP3 comes out, that's when the wave of Nintendo games starts.