RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What manga do you read?

Rep:
Level 88
I made this cause I didn't see a thread for it... Probably is one for it... Oh well, anyway, Just list the manga you read or what is your favorite.
Here is what I read:
Bleach
Naruto
Death Note
Now
Magic Knights Rayearth(?)
Dragon Knights(?)
Full Metal Alchemist
Christ <-- Made by our Korean foreign exchange student!
Yu-Gi-Oh
Kingdom Hearts
...Friuts Basket...

That last one was tough to type... Any ones with (?) I'm not exactly sure if that is the name. I read a whole lot more... Just can't remember em....

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Well, I don't read Japanese very well, but I do know the ones I have here are highly illegal in my country. :)

Rep:
Level 88
Illegal? Wow, I had no clue.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Full Metal Alchemist. The only Manga in which I think is wonderfuly addictive and fresh. Has great art and is super-clean.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
No manga is clean, all that shitty paper smudges ink on your hands.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I never said I bought it in book form. I do read it, though.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I read tons of mangas.
Current list:
Shaman King (I'm reading it again and again and again and again and again and again...)
Tennis no Oujisama (trans: Prince of Tennis)
Loveless
Oniichan to Issho (trans: With My Brothers)
Dragon Knights
Cursed MoonS (Webmanga, too bad it's not updated yet, check the site to read: http://www.cursedmoons.com/)
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (cuz it's so SORMINE)
Fruits Basket
Mademoiselle Butterfly (reading it for the 10th time, LOL)
R2
ST. Cattleya Kindergarten (I'm going to submit it to RMRK Trading board later after I scanned them and translate them, cuz this manga makes me read it 15 times and all full of LOL).

still a lot more...

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Full Metal Alchemist. The only Manga in which I think is wonderfuly addictive and fresh. Has great art and is super-clean.
Then you probably haven't read too many mangas.

As for me, almost everything done by Oh!Great(Tenjho Tenge, Air Gear LOOOOVE) and Naruto Shippuuden.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I've looked through some. Most don't appeal to me or even make me want to read them. FMA is the only one which made me read every chapter up until now.

Meh. Everyone has different choices.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I watch bleach but I guess that doesnt count :B

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Of course. This is a READ topic. :B

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Then you probably haven't read too many mangas.

As for me, almost everything done by Oh!Great(Tenjho Tenge, Air Gear LOOOOVE) and Naruto Shippuuden.

I would call you a loser, but hey, for awhile I read Shonen Jump, so......
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 87
Single eared prophet
I don't read much manga but Berserk rules, though after more or less the 15th one it becomes boring... I hope it won't go as that until the end or else I'll stop to buy it.
Angel Sanctuary is good too, complicated but interesting, from the first tome to the last  :).

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
I buy whatever manga i see on the shelves. Its rare for me to find them.. except at borders. walls 'n walls of em. No lack of good manga there.

But my fav is .hack, and second is +anima. I don't know why, Husky is a man/woman and Cooro's a dumbass, Senri never talks and theres no action. I guess I'm just insane.
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

Rep:
Level 89
I am currently reading the following:

ARIA
Magister Negi Magi
Air Gear
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Hayate no Gotoku (favourite)
D.Gray-man
SOULEATER

There are a few others, but the ones mentioned are the series of top reading-priority to me.
Also, Hayate no Gotoku just began its anime debut very recently. I want to watch it~~
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Has chapter 70 of FMA come out yet? if so then it's taking quite some time to be put online. All the Manga sites I've known to be updated frequently have no new chapters. Chapter 69 was put up..Mar 16.

Maybe it's not and it's just me being impatient -.-

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Hell Sing (1st three)
.Hack//Sign (all)
Gundam The Last Out Post (all I think, I mean, there's only three)
SGT Frog (1st one, and am going to buy 2nd)
Ranma 1/2 (I think first six)

Rep:
Level 88
0_0

ARIA
Magister Negi Magi
Air Gear
D.Gray-man
SOULEATER

There are a few others, but the ones mentioned are the series of top reading-priority to me.
Also, Hayate no Gotoku just began its anime debut very recently. I want to watch it~~
omg, i can't thank you enough for not reading the usual Bleach and Naruto stuff.
And D.Gray man AND AIR GEAR!!?
+ REP!!
...except for reservoir chronicles, it gets to sucking later...

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90

ARIA
Magister Negi Magi
Air Gear
D.Gray-man
SOULEATER

omg, i can't thank you enough for not reading the usual Bleach and Naruto stuff.
+ REP!!

And what exactly is wrong with Naruto and Bleach?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Is the guy in your icon from a game Lavata? It looks like the creatures from that David Bowie   movie labyrinth.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
The person in my Avatar is from Kingdom Hearts.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
It's not one of the weird creatures from Labyrinth then....

Rep:
Level 89
+ REP!!

Thanks for the rep. ;)
I guess Tsubasa RC has always been pretty simple in terms of storyline. I am just happy to see returning CLAMP characters; especially Syaoran & Sakura (though they are like, entirely different ppl from CCS).

As for Bleach and Naruto, I stopped reading them not long ago. Those two just keep dragging on. But likewise, there is nothing wrong with them as a whole.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 03:28:03 AM by Dark_Koji »
My rpg (in-making) : http://junkart.wikidot.com/

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Wow. I was not expecting that. Pride has finally been revealed in the Manga..I just didn't expect him to be
Spoiler for:
Selem, the fuhrers(Wrath's) son
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 03:01:44 AM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 88
0_0

ARIA
Magister Negi Magi
Air Gear
D.Gray-man
SOULEATER

+ REP!!

And what exactly is wrong with Naruto and Bleach?
Well, nothing, except that EVERYONE WEARS THE MERCH AND KNOWS ALL THE THEME SONGS AND EVEN THEIR MOM WATCHES IT, AND IT'S JUST OVERDONE.
I loved it, but now that people are killing it....not so much.
I read Shippuuden though, that's Naruto.