RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Celestias Ferrum ~Chapter One Released!~

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Thanks guys.

and yeah, Ahruon and Orkimides are really good. I saw their vid for the fighter game their making, man, looks awesome @_@

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
CARDS stand for Celestias Amoris Rememor De somnium

translated it means The Goddess of Dreams Remembers the Love of Heaven

This looks like a really cool feature, so I'd hate to screw up the acronym, but "meminit" is "he/she/it remembers."
"Rememor" means "remedy/medicine."  :-\

I really liked the intro movie.

Rep:
Level 87
nah, changed that, besides, I tottally winged that first translation XD

I jsut pieced together what I could with my latin I lessions :P

besides, I can just write it off as Katin language, XD

now their jsut going to be Camoredes (Ka More Tis) shorter and sweater, lol

Rep:
Level 87
Horray for fan service!!! xD

We now tune in for a special programing of tonights show, MingTV, featuring, the cast of CELESTIAS FERRUM!!!!!

*Clap clap clap*

<Ming>
Thank you everyone, welcome to the show.

<? ? ?>
I have a bad feeling about this....

<Ming>
well everyone please welcome the star of the show, Avion, up tonight?

*Clap clap clap*

<Avion>
Whats up everyone?

<Ming>
Good evening Avion, So tell us, what do you think about yourself?

<Avion>
I'm just TOO cool for school! *Quite literally, Avion was home schooled most of his life, and for the most part, learned everything, including magic, by himself*

<Ming>
Why do you say that?

<Avion>
Because I've a GENIUS thats why! XD I learned everything by myself! and look at me NOW!

<Fukai>
Oh yeah, good GOING genius, you left me and Razril too live in a frikkin shack!

<Ming>
Please wait your turn miss Fukai ~_~
Thank you Avion, lets move on. Miss Miho?

<Miho>
Huh? whats going on here?

<Ming>
Good evning Miho, so, tell us, what do you think about Avion?

<Miho>
Why do you ask? And who are you?

<Ming>

<Miho>
Did I say something wrong? D:

<Ming>
N-no....please...just answer the question...

<Miho>
Oh, um....well, Avion is sweet, he's a nice guy.

<Ming>
Why do you feel that way?

<Miho>
well 2 years ago, he saved my life. I was on a boat stowed away to Razril, and the pirates who owned the ship caught me D:

But thats when Avion came in and saved me *w*

He beat up all the baddies xD

<Avion>
Well thats not really how it went down...but okays.... *really just paid the pirates off, but he did threaten them with a stick*

<Ming>

Okays, then, lets move on, Sakuran?

....... *looks around*

Sakuran??

....... *See's sakuran*

....ugh....

<Sakuran>
Huh? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NO FREE FOOD!!!

<Ming>
Miss Sakuran...please...calm down.

<Sakuran>
HEY! You lied to me! I only came here becuase you told me there'd be food!!!

<Ming>
I never said that to you......

<Novia>
Huh? I didn't' do anything.

<Son Lee>
Free...food?

<Ming>
Please, theres no free food here, just calm down everyone.

<Sakuran>
Oh jeeze, a young beautiful girl like me needs food to grow up healthy you know?

<Ming>
Yes yes, I'm very sorry miss Sakuran, but can you just answer the question?

<Sakuran>
What is it?

<Ming>
please tell the audience what you think of Avion.

<Sakuran>
Whats there to tell? He's mine, we've already made out the plans to get married.

<Avion>
Woa! W-w-wa-what?? I never made any plans about that!

<Sakuran>
What are you talking about? The first thing I remember was waking up with you next to me, You asked me to marry me right there remember?  *Avion was so tired from the night before of taking care of Sakuran all night, and having given Sakuran her bed, he slept by her side. When Sakuran opener her eyes for the first time, he was having a dream and in his sleep he whispered "Marry me"*

<Avion>
Wait what the hell? *Avion doesn't remember his dream, but Sakuran having lost all her memories before being taken in by Avion was born by that first accidental confession of love*

<Ming>
Um.....why don't we just move on, Miss Fukai?

oh not again....

<Fukai>
UGH! Those idiots! What the hell was I thinking even coming here! Gah, I hate that idiot! *She's referring to Avion, whome ever since his leaving of Razril, she has felt betrayed by his leave*

<Young>
Unbeleivable....Miss Fukai Ran off! Ugh, stupid idiot!

<Avion>
Wait, are you blaming ME for this???

<Young>
YES you worthless stupid imbecile. *Meet young, he's the knight's guild's private transfered Doctor*

<Avion>
!!!............ *Can't think of a come back*

<Ming>
I'm actually going to go on with this arn't I...?

<Novia>
Of course, my cute little sister's haven't gone yet, and of course, I still need to have some fun with my little bro there. *There is no blood relationship, Novia is just fucked up in the head* *oh, and btw, meet Novia, the bad guy*

<April>
Um...Maki? Why is that man staring at us funny?

<Maki>
hm...I wonder what I should get Young for Valentines day......

<Avion>
*still can't think of a comeback* What kindof doctor are you...?

<Young>
One with a gun damit, now hurry up and go find my lady Fukai.

<Fukai>
Their all idiots!!! UGH!! I should've never left Razril. *She's actaully known as the nicest angel in the world in Razril, she jsut can't stand Avion at all*

<? ? ?>
Persevere.... WAIT< WTF!!! WHy's my name still a frikkin ? ? ? D:<

<Ming>
Well....I don't really like your name right now....and your kindof important to the story......

<? ? ?>
I...hate...you...all...... *well anyways, meet Sou Hu*

<Frevella>
WAIT! This episode can't end yet! MAster was behind me in line and this is only my first line!!!

<Novia>
Now now Frevi, we just can't just always get what we want now can we?

<Son Lee>
I want....a meet bun....... *Btw, this is the queen of Xia, the largest country in Lilium, of course, she's in everyday cloths right now, so no one knows it's her xD SHHH!!! ^_~*

<Frevella>
Wait WHAT?? She was behind me too!!! Now she even gets a discription!!! You asshole Ming, I'll never work for you again!

<Ming>
I don't really want any more frames as it is....well, good night peoples......hope you stay tunned in for eps two, where we'll be asking a different question you guys can pick.

<Frevella>
Don't you DARE turn this thing off w/o introducing me!!!! *yes yes...meet Frevella, one of many...* I"M HIS BEST! *yes...Novia's best hench...* I"M NOT A FRIKKIN HENCHMEN!!!!

<Ming>
Well, we're all out of time today, tune in next time ^_^

<Frevella>
REMEBER MY NAME MORTALS!!! I AM THE LAW, I AM THE STRONGEST, I AM......

<Fin>

<Fukai>
They're all a bunch of idiots.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 03:39:37 PM by monkeydlu »

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
LOL, I love this.

Good luck!!

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Avion's glasses randomly flew off of his face. lol

Rep:
Level 87
he dosn't have glasses, just had them at the begging to make him look funny XD

anyways, I'mma go back to doing some real work now :P

any suggestions for the next time I get bored?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Really funny stuff. oooh suggestions hmmm ask what everyone thinks of everyone or have someone teach us magic? :D
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
lol, the Randomness inspires me even more.  ;8 Specially Sakuran.

Miho <3

Rep:
Level 87
lol, thanks, anyways, the next tune in will have Emidy and SithLord in it as well, so the team can have some fun :P

also some special guests from contributors if I'm bored enough x.x

well, back to work >_>

no, like seriously, real work D: I'm not playing ro for tonight and I'm just going to get a shit load done XD.....I hope......

edit-

oh who the hell am I kidding @_@

I havn't gotten SHIT done after last wensday.....*sigh* I'mma die D:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 03:40:15 AM by monkeydlu »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Why do I get the feeling it would be a lot more better than this one.

Thou back to topic, you do have to work on it =X How much % is it in?

Rep:
Level 87
well...due to the fact that my eyes have opened to the unbeleivable level of crappy ness of the game, and with the help of the new system as well as some new features and interface, I've gone from about a week ago where I was at about 40% to now, which is about 15% Covering both features as well as story progression. Becuase of the leap in upgrading, the presentable story progression has decreased signifigantly, but I'm slowly...well, I'll start soon, regaing that part.

so....yeah.....*sigh* maybe I'll just get bored and make fun of my characters a bit more. ~_~

« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 05:04:40 AM by monkeydlu »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
40% is a good number >.>;;
Thou from what you said of Crappyness, makes me think that there's a lot of Grammar editing >__>;;

Rep:
Level 87
Nah, it was mostly graphical upgrades, the cg usage improved alot, as well as the use of the message system, cinimatics, changed dailoge, new scripts, new dialoge from emidy, and emidy changing my mood and I don't know how to deal with the opening still @_@

I'll figure out a way...hopefully.

anyways, please please please, will someone give me some feed back on this?

I was so lazy to work on rmxp today, and being home alone, I decided to go fool around on my piano. For some strange reason, I decided that I should compose the theme, like over all, anime opening, blah blah balh, a little theme. I thought around, and I suddenly membered this song a friend of mine wrote for me before I left china last time.

anyways, as I started to remember the song, I thought it was really perfect.

anyways, I decided to try and recreate it, theres alot of changed, but the main tune is still there.

please check it out and tell me how you feel, it's a duet XD

I'mma change it to a single person song for my game most likely though, as it'll be trouble making it a duet.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4m9bztwdyhm

I know I'm not the best with piana, if I were, I could've added cords, but I'm only mediocre

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :=: lol, not much to say, but it fits perfectly for sorta like a quiet scene or so, dinner >.>;; I am not good to comment on music, sorry >__<;;

Rep:
Level 87
nah, it'sk.

It's supposed to be a romantic tune to relate to the fact that the game is focused around love for a good part. But the theme with good cords and beats can be used for alot, I played around with it and it does make a cool fast happy theme.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I was thinkig about that for a moment.

=X it fits the more serious Romantic parts . . . but could use a bit of a more fixing, dunno what, feels something missing >__>;;

Rep:
Level 87
back ground music of course, lol.

well, idk, I might fix up the tune a bit, but I'm pretty much set on this. Now I've just gotta find myself a composer and make the BG and set it all up :P

Rep:
Level 87
Lets see....yes yes. News here, I'm looking for 2 lay people to test out my game for now.

Just some really early testing. I'd like to see how well it is from a consumer point of view, anyways, looking for one male and one female tester, the testing will begin this friday or saturday.

Qualifications? well, theres really not that many. Just make sure I don't hate your, your nor a overly annoying pest, and you've played at least a fair amount of RMXP games before. I'd really at least prefer some RMXP game playing experience, not looking for game making skills, just would like to know that you know what your talking about.

Again, one male and one female tester, thankies ^_^

Also, I'd like to give a over due special thanks to Caro, Thanks for the awesome sprite, I'm putting it into use now and it really looks a whole lot better, loving it XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Also, I'd like to give a over due special thanks to Caro, Thanks for the awesome sprite, I'm putting it into use now and it really looks a whole lot better, loving it XD
x3 lol, I just got the itch when I saw the CGs of him in Miho's Lap.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
*credited* wooo

I would offer gladly enough, but the closest to xp gaming experience I have is testing Final-Knight's battle system.  I use 2k3....

I like the CARDS idea; I wanted to make a somethin' like that, but more like from ffviii or ffix; a battle-able thing as well; but I have no idea how to, so that might just get scrapped....

Rep:
Level 87
okies, I'll sign you up then XD

Testing should go on at friday as planned. I think. If not, sunday at latest anyways. This is basically jsut like a test run, I wanna see what kindof effect the game will have on people basically.

Also, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 04:24:29 AM by monkeydlu »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
lol, new Signature, thou little big =X

Can't wait for this to come up updated x3

Rep:
Level 87
Just posting to say I've updated the website, for the better I hope anyways XD

and YAY FOR FRIDAYS!!!!

finally, jeeze, anyways, time to start working XD

Rep:
Level 87
Sorry about that Brady. I decided to use some other people instead.

but the good news, the test was a success. Thanks to Myun and Pyro, both of whom has absolutely no frikkin idea what RMXP even is other than the fact I use it, lol. I decided to just use completely lay people since the opportunity arose.

anyways, they liked it, lol. Idk, guess the test is a fail as well as a sucess. For one, it accomplished absolutely nothing. But on the good side, it let me feel accomplished and gave me an idea of how the general game lover might like the game as well.

"Lol, wow, thats pretty amazing. The intro skit was cool, and well, it's great!" ~Pyro

"OMG Ming! Thats great! Looks like you put alot of work into it!" ~Myun

pointless pointless, lol

The demo they played was approximately 25mins long.

Now then, gotta form a little list of things to do next.

1.) Finish Avion's Battler sprite sheet.
2.) Implement Junction Skill System.
3.) Complete C.A.R.D.S. system (15% working atm? lol)
4.) Over haul the dialog of cut scenes not yet to have been done so, with Emidy's scripts.
5.) Start the next major events.
6.) Get new maps from Sithlord and start implementing them.
7.) Just keep working on the next major events.

right now, I'm on #1, after I finish, I'll probably just move down the list. So as you can see, no actual game length progress is being made atm, though, there really was very little to begin with.....