RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New borderlands DLC - The secret armory or general knoxx - Level cap now 61

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I've never had one problem with Borderlands. Not one.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Wait, wasn't there supposed to be a Zombie Island DLC or something like that?

...you're telling me that wasn't any good? Or hasn't it come out yet?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The zombie island DLC came out last year =o

Then came the mad moxxi rounds / wave fighting DLC, and now this big DLC.
bringing sexy back

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Wait, wasn't there supposed to be a Zombie Island DLC or something like that?

...you're telling me that wasn't any good? Or hasn't it come out yet?

zombie island came out and it's pretty good.
mad moxxi is just boring wave combat
haven't tried knox yet.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I've never had one problem with Borderlands. Not one.
I've never had one problem with Fallout 3 I guess our anecdotes here are evidence for the number of bugs in either game

(not really)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I guess you're right. It's just circumstantial on both accounts. I haven't read anything about Borderlands bugs though, so I don't know if there are fan patches to fix a bunch of bugs that the developers didn't fix.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I have never seen reviewers and /v/ cry more about bugs than when Borderlands was released.

I don't remember much of a stir at all about Fallout 3 from either party.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I've played through both more than once, and fallout 3 is riddled with bugs and places where shit just doesn't make sense.
Never had a real glitch in Borderlands, as far as I can recall.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
apparently you're retarded!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
apparently you're retarded!
I'm fairly sure I am not.
Ciao!

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
u cheeky cunt

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I've played through both more than once, and fallout 3 is riddled with bugs and places where shit just doesn't make sense.
>bugs
>making sense

>implying the plural of anecdote is data

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Take care.
>bugs
>making sense

Cheers.
This debate has a completely different impact because of Roph's silly gimmick.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Irock

you are my pal :)

Rep:
Level 94
To be fair, Bethesda doesn't exactly have a good record when it comes to fixing bugs. Even Oblivion had hundreds. That doesn't mean that the games aren't fun, though. While I do like Borderlands a lot, I get way more immersed in Bethesda games. For me, a game can have bugs, as long as they don't detract from the game's enjoyment. I can stand a broken quest or two, but I've had more crashes with Fallout 3 than any other game I've ever played. Conversely, Borderlands has never crashed once. This very well may be the opposite for many other people, but I can only judge based on my own experiences.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Borderlands' only real issue imo is that they decided gamespy was a brilliant online platform.

Otherwise I've had no real issue with either game on my computer.  Both are great, Borderlands is a better FPS than Fallout 3, and Fallout 3 is a better RPG than Borderlands.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I only had a single crash while playing Borderlands. On the contrary, I've had dozens of crashes from Fallout 3 and Oblivion; morrowind never gave me any problems. The game had far to many game breaking bugs to keep me from finishing it.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Can we get back on topic to the HUGE DLC THATS INSANELY HARD

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Yeah, NAMKCOR and I were trying to play it last night. Got to our first encounter and died like 11 times. Gave up after killing the first drone.  :(

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I might redownload the game since I'm lacking the funds to buy the game plus the expansions, but I think I'll wait till next month to see if I get some $$. This DLC looks insane, so it'll probably be worth it.

Did they add any new skills to it, or can you increase the skill levels beyond 5?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
>bugs
>making sense

As in the laws of physics or anatomy did not apply.  Not talking about plotholes.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Did they add any new skills to it, or can you increase the skill levels beyond 5?

no new skills, and class mods can increase skill levels beyond 5.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

It's really hard at first, but once you gain a couple levels then it's not so bad.

Don't do what I did and start it at level 47 lol :) You should be no less than level 50 and even then you might want to wait until you're level 51, but you can't do that unless you get the DLC first, so ~
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

It's really hard at first, but once you gain a couple levels then it's not so bad.

Don't do what I did and start it at level 47 lol :) You should be no less than level 50 and even then you might want to wait until you're level 51, but you can't do that unless you get the DLC first, so ~

I'm waiting for like 54, that shit is hard.
Felt like I was hitting the assassins with marshmellows.