RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
E3 2008 lol

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'm a little angry ... the G4 channel has disappeared from Comcast, and upstairs it's just static.

Seriously, what the fuck? Why today?

YES. I haven't had it since last year. -_-

-copied and pasted from another post of mine on another forum-

Regarding Fallout 3, Eternal Darkness you could pick in real-time the body part you wanted to attack, it was quite amusing watching zombies walk around with no arms and heads. =D
Well, it's about to start..

EDIT: ANIMAL CROSSING CITY FOLK
EDIT: WiiSpeak voice chat announced,
EDIT: WiiMusic looks cool, I've been watching it since it was announced, like...when the wii was? Did they say when it'll come out?
WiiSports 2 looks OK, the fencing game looked like the cream of the crop. Hopefully it'll be like 40$...
Man, I was really hoping for the 100$ DS rumor to be true.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 05:18:10 PM by Dr_Valentine »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

D:< HOW COULD YOU GUYS FORGET ABOUT ME :( >:(

FUCKERS YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK WII MUSIC IT'S ALL ABOUT CLOUD D:<

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Cloud. Is. Gay.
There, I said it.  :(

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

And four dudes living together isn't?
.-.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I like his tank
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm really kinda angry about missing this.  :mad:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
All they are talking about is movies and tv shows

Rep:
Level 97
Oh man MAG looks awesome

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
This is fucking outrageous! Comcast switched channels around! TNT was moved from 36 to 52, FX was moved from 62 to 55, and G4TV was removed from Basic Cable entirely! What's even more retarded is that they even cut out the TV Guide channel, so now I can't tell what's what!

I can't fucking believe this, right in the middle of the E3 coverage!  :mad:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
This is fucking outrageous! Comcast switched channels around! TNT was moved from 36 to 52, FX was moved from 62 to 55, and G4TV was removed from Basic Cable entirely! What's even more retarded is that they even cut out the TV Guide channel, so now I can't tell what's what!

Watch it on IGN. The player loads really fast.

.-.

Touche. :=:

Rep:
Level 89

Fallout 3 looks really promising. I like having the choice to take a violent and a non violent route. The weapons look awesome, and having the ability to pause the action and select parts of the body to shoot at is really different. I'm going to stay on top of this game, and I may buy it when it comes out.
That one looks awesome. ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8
Fable 2 looks like a really unique game. I've been needing a new roll playing game, and this one seems to be what I want out of an RPG. I like having freedom in a game. An RPG without freedom isn't really much of an RPG to me. Fable 2 certanily gives you a lot of freedom. If I want to blow my son's head off with a gun, let me do it. If I want to open up a shop, give me that option. Freedom is what attracts me, and I'll without a doubt be getting this game.
pwnt that idea. Fable got boring after beating the game. Unless you went on a killing rampage.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

.-.

It'll PREPARE YOU FOR COLLEGE.

Seriously, though. Living with a bunch of guys is pretty common in University.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

.-.

It'll PREPARE YOU FOR COLLEGE.

Seriously, though. Living with a bunch of guys is pretty common in University.

Quoted for truth. I'm only with 1 roommate though it feels like 6 because our friends are here all the time.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Grafikal....posted... =O <33333

Lol, so how about Campcom porting Dead Rising to the Wii?
City Folk is going to be out on November 16th, new Mario and Zelda games on on their ways. (^_^)
Again, WiiMusic looks cool.  ;8

Rep:
Level 87
I missed everything. ;9 But I won't miss tomorrow with Banjo-Kazooie being shown.

I found a trailer for City Folk and it looks great.

Rep:
Level 97

City Folk is going to be out on November 16th, new Mario and Zelda games on on their ways. (^_^)
There is no way in hell that the Wii can handle Dead Rising if the havok engine lags sometimes in Brawl.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

There is no way in hell that the Wii can handle Dead Rising if the havok engine lags sometimes in Brawl.

It's going to be hell on wheels because the wii will cut out so much stuff.

Anything on Mirrors Edge yet?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I had a huge ass post typed up yesterday, but then I went somewhere until today, but when I returned, Firefox was closed. I'm going to keep this short since I don't feel like typing all that again. :mad:

I was impressed by Nintendo's press conference. I got everything I wanted and more; footage of Animal Crossing: City Folk, a confirmation of a new Wii Mario (and/or) Zelda title, and something new and exciting.

Confirmed Wii games I'm looking forward to in order from greatest to least~
  • Animal Crossing: City Folk
  • Wii Sports Resort (sword fighting specifically)
  • Wii Music
  • Wario Land: Shake It
  • Mario Super Sluggers

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I was looking at the WiiSpeak peripheral today and was wondering something: if it is a USB peripheral, would other USB microphones work?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I was looking at the WiiSpeak peripheral today and was wondering something: if it is a USB peripheral, would other USB microphones work?
I wonder that also. I guess we'll find out eventually. =o

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
E3 was shit.

No new good games. Nintendo talked about shitty casual titles nobody cares about or SHOULD care about, Sony just talked about old shit, PS2 and more old shit before talking about a game or two. Microsoft announced a port and jabbered on about shit that's already been announced for months.

E3 was shit.

Rep:
Level 97
E3 was shit.

No new good games. Nintendo talked about shitty casual titles nobody cares about or SHOULD care about, Sony just talked about old shit, PS2 and more old shit before talking about a game or two. Microsoft announced a port and jabbered on about shit that's already been announced for months.

E3 was shit.
I thought M.A.G. looked cool ;9

Rep:
Level 102
E3 was shit.

E3 was shit.
Care to explain why you think these games are shit?

Rep:
Level 89

that weird because on my tv 36 is travel chanel and 62 is country chanel.  :tpg: :tpg: :tpg:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Yeah that's so weird because everyone's channels are totally the same! :V :V :V
:tinysmile: