RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
___ the ___

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
All will _ _ _ _ the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _ _ _ _ _ _, or _ _ _ _ _ _ at her ______.

Ha, I love this game?

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
All will love the Mistress Colleen, or grovel at her feet.

Come __ __ the huge __ that I have __ __ my __!
:tinysmile:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
YOU GOT IT WRONGGG >:C

Come ladies, enjoy the huge "cake" that I have prepared in my pants.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)

Blah blah ____ ____ ____ blah bleh bloh ____ ____ ____ and a moose that once bit my sister.

Rep:
Level 84
You won't be folding stars.
Blah blah what is this blah bleh bloh I don't even and a moose that once bit my sister.

Don't ___ the ___.
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Don't yiff the cook. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

____ ____ ____ sucks.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:32:26 PM by Bayard »

Rep:
Level 84
Huge monkey anal sucks.

Place your photon ___ in my ___ chamber before the ___ barrel ___s!
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Place your photon penis in my penis chamber before the penis barrel peniss!

___ is the ___est moose I've ever ____

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
This is the tastiest moose I've ever eaten.

____ the ____.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Screw the rules.

I __ green _.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 84
I screw green bears.

___ ___, ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___, then a bunch of monkeys attacked me!
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I woke, realized I was in the jungle, then a bunch of monkeys attacked me!

Whatever you do, do not __ your __ in the __ __!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Whatever you do, do not place your money in the stock market!

__ me a ___ sandwich and a vibrating ___ or ___ will __ me.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Bring me a olive sandwich and a vibrating martini or Roph will rape me.

What ____ this ____ don't ____

Rep:
Level 63
De Faalboot - The Failboat
What if this plan don't work?

If ___ were ___ what would ____ ____
~~De Faalboot

Biggest of them all

~Silmar's Shadow~
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44500.0.html

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
If woodchucks were chucking what would they chuck?

This is the most __ __ I have ever __ __!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
This is the most back-alley kid I have ever fastened upfront!

Whose __? I never did __ to __ his/her __ __.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Whose butt? I never did think to sniff her backside odor.

The __ brought my __ out, but I __ it because there was a __ in my __.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
The game brought my rage out, but I resisted it because there was a relative in my room.

___ ___ mercenary ___ combat ___ resulted in me becoming ___ ___ and dyslexic.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Cocaine fueled mercenary VR combat resulted in me becoming criminally insane and dyslexic.

When the ___ ___ blew, I nearly ___ my ___ but the ___ ___ prevented a ___ ___, thank ___!

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
When the sewage pipe blew, I nearly had my exorcism, but the raw shit prevented a baby boom, thank heavens!

An adept of ___ was spotted earlier, their powers were of the ___ element. They used this power to ___ ___ ___ but I don't ___. I still think they're a dick.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 84
An adept of buttmonkeys was spotted earlier, their powers were of the missile element. They used this power to destroy French sculptures but I don't approve. I still think they're a dick.
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
An adept of freaks was spotted earlier, their powers were of the fifth element. They used this power to fuck shit up but I dont care. I still think they're a dick.

Who the ____ ____ed in my ____ ______? I'll ____ 'em up!
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.

Rep:
Level 84
Who the deuce wanked in my chamber pot? I'll duff 'em up!

I do ____ that this has lead me to the conclusion of ____, taking into consideration that ___ ___ ___, but in reality, the ___ way to go about doing ___ ___, is to simply ___ ___ ___ instead.
If you want
Follow me
And I'll lead you inside
You don't have
To
Run and hide

Thanks, Sabre.

Rep:
Level 57
Everything about Rendered Fate
I do realize that this has lead me to the conclusion of idiocracy, taking into consideration that many have posted, but in reality, the best way to go about doing forum games, is to simply have good times instead.
[Enter cheesy comment here]

You can't _______ me, I have a ____ filled with positive ________!
Link to my game is here.
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45507.0.html
Feedback will be nice to get, constructive or otherwise.