RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Rm2k3 intro

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
i would like to make an intro at the start of the game that does not show a char walking anywhere it just shows the screen move up slowly to a castle then it shows the castle interior and a bunch of units doing stuff
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 02:46:55 PM by Zeriab »
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
this would be like a cutscene. I am not sure in 2k3 but is their an option for move camera? or something of that kind. change actor graphic to none so he does not show then use that command.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I think move camera would be pan screen. Change actor graphic would be change sprite association. :P
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
well it still shows the hero for a half sec b4 the event starts to work but the problem is otherwise resolved thx ppl
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
your very welcome.

and thanks DD for knowing the correct names xD I need to get 2k3 O_o

Solved? Add [RESOLVED] to topic title
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
If you want to not show the hero's thing at all, you can just change the graphic in the database, and change it back when the playable area is.

Glad to be of service.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club