RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
rawr
Hows it going? new here but was thinking about getting into RPG maker again, i made something a long time ago when i was younger and i just feel like making something now. Not quite sure what about yet?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, another member! Nice to meet you A77A96, welcome to the community! I'm sure that you will quickly make friends here, and that you will become a valued member of the community. Good luck!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
rawr
Thanks lol, im not used to warm welcomes, my other forum bites your head off.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hmm...Well, most of us are very firendly. If you get flamed by arlen/sword/westfield/dwarra, don't take it too seriously.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Hehe, Hello from me as well.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Why thankyou Arrowone by pointing out that I flame, yet another reason why I made this image.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I kinda like the picture, but im not against arrow, or with him, im nuetral, but i still dont understand why u guys trouble him soo much?

Anyways,
HELLO AND WELCOME!

I like your avatar, when you stop using it im gonna use it :)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
welcome to the forums hope you make alot of freinds   ;D

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Hmm...Well, most of us are very firendly. If you get flamed by arlen/sword/westfield/dwarra, don't take it too seriously.
I think you are forgetting someone.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I kinda like the picture, but im not against arrow, or with him, im nuetral, but i still dont understand why u guys trouble him soo much?

Anyways,
HELLO AND WELCOME!

Why thankyou I made it myself, also Arrowone failing is just a long running inside joke.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Alright to fill up the space arrowone left you, don't be offended if those four (plus Gilgameshro) flames you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate. :-\

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Welcome to the crankeye forums.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Anyways,
HELLO AND WELCOME!

Why thankyou I made it myself, also Arrowone failing is just a long running inside joke.

wat art!
Arlen is hot.