RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG TEST

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
btw..Im using these pics as battlers  now..lol

My score on The RPG Class Test:

Assassin
    (59% Combativeness, 66% Sneakiness, 38% Intellect, 50% Spirituality)

"Violent and deceptive:  You are an Assassin.

Score!  You have a prestige class.  A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements.  This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

Skulking through the shadows... hunting their prey without remorse... Assassins are some of the most dangerous killers in D&D, and evil bastards to boot.

You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky.  Chances are you aren't very honorable.  Though who knows?  You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox.  You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something.
"

Take it!
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=1532690756472625027

(use email code, and copy and paste image link here)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm a bard? The FUCK?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk… You are a Paladin!
Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of.
Remember: Just because someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't mean you should hurt them.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Ok, I cheated and got something better.....;

Assassin
92% Combativeness, 80% Sneakiness, 200% Intellect, 0% Spirituality 
Violent and deceptive: You are an Assassin.
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Skulking through the shadows... hunting their prey without remorse... Assassins are some of the most dangerous killers in D&D, and evil bastards to boot.
You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky. Chances are you aren't very honorable. Though who knows? You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox. You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something. 

Rep:
Level 88
Wizard
48% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 55% Intellect, 36% Spirituality 
Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren’t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball…
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile. 

Ugh. Bloody hell. I wanted White Mage, not Black.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
THAT'S RACIST.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Rasict but funny.

Other tests:

You are a True Psychopath
You scored 18 on Emotional Detachment and 13 on Chaotic Lifestyle! 
Congratulations, you are both emotionally detached, and you lead a chaotic lifestyle, which may indicate there's something seriously wrong with you. A combined score of 30 or more on this test supports a diagnosis of psychopathy. You are likely to commit, or already have commited, a crime. Stay away from knives, guns etc. although with your brilliant and versatile mind you will probably think of a dozen other ways of hurting whoever you feel like hurting.

Smartass
You are 85% Rational, 71% Extroverted, 85% Brutal, and 85% Arrogant. 
You are the Smartass! You are rational, extroverted, brutal, and arrogant. In fact, you could very well be the anti-Christ (D.S- Told ya ), as you are almost the exact opposite of everything Jesus was supposed to be. While Jesus says love your enemy, you say love beating the crap out of your enemy. While Jesus raises the dead, you raise hell. While Jesus walks on water, you tend to sink. You probably consider people who are emotional and gentle to be big pussies who are obviously in lesser stature than you. You have many flaws, despite your seeming intelligence and cool-headedness. For instance, you aren't very nice. In fact, you're probably an asshole. And you are conceited and self-centered. Not only that, but you are very loud and vocal about all this, seeing as how you are extroverted. There is no better way to describe you than as a "smartass", I'm afraid. Perhaps just "ass" would do, too. But that's a little less literary and descriptive. At any rate, your main personality defect is the fact that you are self-centered, mean, uncaring, and brutally logical. 

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Braggart, and the Sociopath.

Skinny and Cute
Raw score: 37% Big Breasts, 22% Big Ass, and 64% Cute! 

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and cuter composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that you scored low on both breast and ass size. This means you appreciate thinner, harder bodies. You are most likely to appreciate a super-model. Relatively, you are less attracted to round, soft, sloppy women.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens ;D ;D ;D ;D.

Dictator- ENTJ
73% Extraversion, 73% Intuition, 100% Thinking, 53% Judging 
Have you no soul? It's clear you have no heart and that your blood runs cold, but really, do you have even one redeeming factor?
Sure. You're a natural born leader. So was Hitler. You just don't like people, do you?

You don't play games. You take charge. And there's very little room for mistakes in your world. You're forceful, intimidating and overbearing.

Heard of the word "patience?" Trust me, it's a word and it's something you're sorely lacking. Believe it or not, you're not always right. Learn to have some patience for those who think differently from you, knobflap.

From the way people's knees knock when they see you, you should have realised by now that you're not exactly a "people-person." You're more of a "people-eater." You just ain't tuned into people's feelings and probably couldn't care less whether you were anyway. Maybe you're not from this planet but the rest of us are.

Sure, you're intelligent. So what? You have some semblance of power. Big deal.

At least people LIKE the rest of us.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 06:19:29 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Rep:
Level 88
Smart Paladin
51% Combativeness, 16% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 63% Spirituality 
Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!
Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.
Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you’ve got the smarts to back it up and make it work. 

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Mystic Theurge
    (33% Combativeness, 36% Sneakiness, 64% Intellect, 69% Spirituality)

"Brilliant and spiritual!  You are a Mystic Theurge!

Score!  You have a prestige class.  A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements.  This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage.  They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield.  They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.

You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful.  I guess that makes you a pretty good person.
"

I AM A GOOD BOY U C!
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I swear to you, if they start sending me spam on my mailbox...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 12:19:22 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
can everyone else send you spam to your mail box?
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
They make it too inconvenient to get to that stupid test. They can go fuck themselves, I won't search for it any longer and delete my profile if possible.

@Raven: How do you think the spammers get your e-mail? They get it from a not-so-secure site where you have left it.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
ah...well it doesn't matter, i have to email boxes, one for personal, and one for business...or other sites to have.
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Oh shit, lol:

Assassin
92% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 47% Intellect, 11% Spirituality
Violent and deceptive: You are an Assassin.
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky. Chances are you aren't very honorable. Though who knows? You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox. You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something.

::) I was lying like hell there. ::)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
lmao, it probably picked that up that you were lying
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
No, no. I lied about nearly anything only to turn out as a mean asshole. Yeah... so here I am, the evil assassin... ::)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
yeah otherwise you'd probably turn out to be the Godly Paladin...
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Fine, I'll repeat the test. ::)

EDIT:

Paladin
55% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 41% Intellect, 63% Spirituality
Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk… You are a Paladin!
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of.
Remember: Just because someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't mean you should hurt them.

Lol, the picture is gay:

« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 12:45:15 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
lmao! Awesome!
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 88
And I was annoyed I got a Black Mage (wanted White - yes I'm a racist prick). But my god... Paladin's look like goddamn poofters.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lol, the picture is gay:
No no no! Not at all!
It suits you quite fine :police:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
My pic was like gayer
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88

Wizard
    (11% Combativeness, 13% Sneakiness, 67% Intellect, 47% Spirituality)

"Brilliant!  You are a Wizard!

Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic.  While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch.  Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren’t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball…

Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence.  You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.
"

Take it!

Fits me rather well, I'd say. I wasn't surprised. If only my picture was a bit less... well, see for yourself:

EDIT: Actually, once I think of it, I wanted a Cleric. They seem to define me the best... *sob*
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 05:24:19 PM by .:Pyroken Serafoculus:. »

Rep:
Level 88
Spellsword
51% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 44% Spirituality 
Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don’t have much use for spirituality or mysticism. 

Oooooh Yeah!!! >__>

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
what's with the freakin long list of questions ..

EDIT :

I completed it and guess what :D

NPC
40% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 29% Intellect, 36% Spirituality
You're an NPC! (Non-Player Character)
Sorry to say this, but you didn't score high enough in any category to be assigned a class. Simply put: You have no class.
But, hey, don't take it too badly. After all, NPCs live much longer than adventurers! Just stay away from spell-slinging lunatics and hungry dragons and you’ll be fine!

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
Mystic Theurge

48% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 63% Spirituality

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.

You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person. 

Yay! I gots a good 'un, I thinks.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 08:12:28 PM by theguywithproblems »
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O

NPC
    (22% Combativeness, 16% Sneakiness, 20% Intellect, 38% Spirituality)

"You're an NPC!  (Non-Player Character)

Sorry to say this, but you didn't score high enough in any category to be assigned a class.  Simply put: You have no class. 

But, hey, don't take it too badly.  After all, NPCs live much longer than adventurers!  Just stay away from spell-slinging lunatics and hungry dragons and you’ll be fine!
"

Take it!
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?tes

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89

Mystic Theurge
    (37% Combativeness, 36% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 72% Spirituality)

"Brilliant and spiritual!  You are a Mystic Theurge!

Score!  You have a prestige class.  A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements.  This may mean that you’re an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage.  They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield.  They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.

You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful.  I guess that makes you a pretty good person.
"

Take it!

Rep:
Level 88
I SUCK! I SUCK! :lol

NPC
33% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 20% Intellect, 25% Spirituality 
Sorry to say this, but you didn't score high enough in any category to be assigned a class. Simply put: You have no class.
But, hey, don't take it too badly. After all, NPCs live much longer than adventurers! Just stay away from spell-slinging lunatics and hungry dragons and you’ll be fine! 

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Your Score: Fighter
51% Combativeness, 13% Sneakiness, 38% Intellect, 44% Spirituality

Good at hitting things and with a definite violent streak; you are a Fighter!
Fighters are the basic martial combatants in D&D. Their abilities and skills vary wildly between individuals, but they all share one thing in common? a definite preference for violence.
You're either really defensive, have an unhealthy fascination with sharp objects? or you just like hurting people. Either way, you should probably try and keep your cool. Being able to hack someone into pieces maybe a useful skill in most RPGs, but in real life it will just get you into trouble.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Enter the Darkside
I'm a bloody Paladin.......
.......Welcome to the Ring of Honor......  Prepare to be crushed....

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Wizard

33% Combativeness, 6% Sneakiness, 64% Intellect, 25% Spirituality

Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren?t as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball?
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Okay, so I scored with

55% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 41% Intellect, 41% Spirituality
Logic would dictate this means I'm well-rounded, or multi-faceted.

But this site's test really only pays attention to the highest number, because even with all the other ones being so high, my combativeness was the highest, if only by 9%, hence it gave me:

Fighters are the basic martial combatants in D&D. Their abilities and skills vary wildly between individuals, but they all share one thing in common? a definite preference for violence.
You're either really defensive, have an unhealthy fascination with sharp objects? or you just like hurting people. Either way, you should probably try and keep your cool. Being able to hack someone into pieces maybe a useful skill in most RPGs, but in real life it will just get you into trouble.

Voted poorly designed. :mad:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
Im A Legendary Gun To The Max x10
Your Score: Fighter62% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 11% Intellect, 41% Spirituality

Ok... I don't think I'm a violent kinda guy but ok.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
55% Combativeness, 56% Sneakiness, 38% Intellect, 44% Spirituality

Violent and deceptive:  You are an Assassin.

Score!  You have a prestige class.  A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements.  This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky.  Chances are you aren't very honorable.  Though who knows?  You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox.  You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something.

OMG...NARUTO PRIDE XD

I think this was closest to a ninja, however...if there as someone who had a Ninja then I'll just steal their results and paste it here =P

~Winged

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Fighter
88% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 44% Intellect, 16% Spirituality 

Rep:
Level 87
:P
Spellsword

74% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 44% Spirituality

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you?ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don?t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

Rep:
Level 87
Your Score: NPC
44% Combativeness, 43% Sneakiness, 41% Intellect, 27% Spirituality
i never liked npc's....

Hurr durr
Rep:
Level 87
Hamburger? What Hamburger?
Mystic Theurge
48% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 58% Intellect, 52% Spirituality
Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

Current Project:
Altaria: Deus ex Machina (in progress)

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Your Score: Spellsword
77% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 58% Intellect, 22% Spirituality

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you?ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don?t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Your Score: Smart Paladin
66% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 58% Intellect, 58% Spirituality

Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!
Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you?ve got the smarts to back it up and make it work.

Blah...the picture looks like Mayday from Bond, I'd rather not post it...  :=:

Rep:
Level 86
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY at least u HAD a bad pic to post, im taking this shit over again what a jip.....

Your Score: NPC44% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 38% Intellect, 47% Spirituality
But, hey, don't take it too badly. After all, NPCs live much longer than adventurers! Just stay away from spell-slinging lunatics and hungry dragons and you?ll be fine!

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 27% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 63% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 6% on Intellect

You scored higher than 54% on Spirituality

Rep:
Level 86
im a cleric.
what a ps1

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
ASSASSIN

74% Combativeness
53% Sneakiness
29% Intellect
41% Spirituality

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
my results;

Your Score: Fighter
51% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 35% Intellect, 36% Spirituality

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Well, here's a new one, and I didn't have to lie to get it.

Your Score: Monk
62% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 55% Intellect, 52% Spirituality

Pretty much good at everything: You are a Monk!
No, not a monk like those bald medieval guys. The Monk in D&D is a martial artist. They're smart, they're capable, they're spiritual, they're sneaky when they want to be, and they're damn dangerous in a fight.
What to say? You scored high on all four categories, which means that you're probably a well rounded and capable person. Either that or you're an overly smart and dangerous psychopath.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
48% Combativeness, 53% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 36% Spirituality

Brilliant and sneaky: You are an Arcane Trickster!
Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.
Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.

Never heard of it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Shinigami
96% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 50% Intellect, 63% Spirituality

Combative, stealthy, and spiritual; you are a Ranger!
Rangers are the warriors of the woodlands. Stealthy, skilled in combat, and capable of casting spells, they are fearsome opponents and skilled hunters. Rangers are usually accompanied by an animal companion and have a tendency to either use a bow, or to wield a melee weapon in each hand.
Sneaky, aggressive, and faithful, though not overly inclined towards that "book learning," you're probably a pretty dangerous person when you want to be. You may be a staunch defender of the forests, but I don't trust you.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Quote from: The RPG Class Test
22% Combativeness, 66% Sneakiness, 64% Intellect, 22% Spirituality

Brilliant and sneaky: You are an Arcane Trickster!
Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.
Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.

I also tried another test ^_^
Quote from: The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test
56 % Nerd, 26% Geek, 21% Dork

For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Its trying to tell me im not human when I try to register, then It tells me to do the verification code, but there isnt one lol sadsad.
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Rep:
Level 87
Wizard

40% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 47% Spirituality

Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren't as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball.Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

I'm satisfied.